Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topshock
    commented on 's reply
    Ridiculous that any play which is remotely controversial, we are not allowed to see the replay.

• proshox
    commented on 's reply
    Completely disagree. You can’t judge bigs on sparodic minutes and he will serve a roll in the future.

• proshox
    commented on 's reply
    He has no handles and isn’t ready to shoot when the ball comes his way. He is a long ways off from being a good college scorer at this point.

• WichitaHawk
    replied
    Box score
    Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for AFL, NRL, Rugby, Cricket, Football and more.

Leave a comment:

• proshox
    commented on 's reply
    Teddy seems to do that every time there is a stoppage in play. It is odd to see teammates just step over their player on the ground...

• wusphlash
    replied
    A win is a win.
    Even though Jaime was fed the ball early and often I still don't think we're very good at post entry passes. Some of those tonight are not going to work against the bigger AAC teams.
    Dexter and Eric are the most aggressive rebounders. How much fun would it have been if Dexter had been able to finish the lob and Eric had jammed the rebound at the end of the first half.
    Still hate the hook and hold rule. Shouldn't be an F1.
    Ricky is by far the best passer we have. How many more assists would he have if guys were ready. Pretty ugly free throws at the end. Needs to fix that.
    Horrible, forced shot selection by Markis but I was pretty comfortable with him shooting the free throws at the end. Not so comfortable with him receiving an inbound pass at full speed.
    Morris is not the most gifted basketball player but he is certainly a man's man within 5 foot of the basket.

Leave a comment:

• NCAABound
    replied
    Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
    The shocks are hard to watch but they are still our team. I support them but I admit I have been spoiled by our previous teams. I thought JE and MU made more progress tonight. But do we have anybody that goes to glass like Ramon Clemente, Rashard Kelly, Gabe Blair, and Chadrack Lufile. I think it could be Dexter Dennis if he could play smarter and get himself in better position to rebound. I done for tonight. Go shocks.
    To be fair none of those guys were rebounding freaks either

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    The shocks are hard to watch but they are still our team. I support them but I admit I have been spoiled by our previous teams. I thought JE and MU made more progress tonight. But do we have anybody that goes to glass like Ramon Clemente, Rashard Kelly, Gabe Blair, and Chadrack Lufile. I think it could be Dexter Dennis if he could play smarter and get himself in better position to rebound. I done for tonight. Go shocks.

Leave a comment:

• DUShock
    commented on 's reply
    On the post game HCGM mentioned a muscle strain issue and that he wasn’t/isn’t well enough to play.

• NCAABound
    replied
    Havent been on here in years...and dont usually give grades...but what the hell...

SHJ - Knocked down couple wide open looks, but selection is still iffy. Negative assist/turnover ratio sucks
    JE - good overall. Still concerns about D
    Duff - Shot selection is 3rd grader with Dad telling him to score no matter what
    ES - Stud
    Ricky - Sliver of light maybe
    MO - Huge potential and solid game. Like his hands and athleticism
    DD - Offense meh...great job on boards
    Everyone else - Blah

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    commented on 's reply
    Dennis could get more than 5 shots a game if he would play smarter and crash the boards every chance he gets. I love the guy make up but he looks lost out there more than anyone else.

• Stickboy46
    replied
    We need to spend a whole practice learning how to make one extra pass on a fast break instead of going straight at 2 guys

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    I have been hard on SHJ but I don't think he he is going away so I will just root for his success I guess.
    Prefer ES and DD at the guards but I am the ONLY one that thinks that. RT may have made a three but still can't
    shoot. Made a couple nice drives though. We didn't go to our BIGS enough the 2nd half or ES. Just happy we won
    and looking forward to Saturday. A win with MM going 3-15 is a GOOD win !

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    commented on 's reply
    We can't get it in because someone made the decision that SHJ should be passing it in. We need either Ricky T or JB passing to ES or SHJ. Hope our coaches don't make that mistake again. They finally got it right.

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    Udeze looked straight manbeast tonight for a quick stretch.

JE’s offense is fairly solid. Defense... ?

Torres falling into his role bit by bit I think.

Duff forcing real bad tonight.

Dexter maybe regressing a tad.

SHJ remains the human equivalent of the ying-yang symbol.

Man... Stevenson. How can you not love that kid.

Teddy got yelled pretty strong at by 3G at the very end of the game. No idea...

Jack State must have brought along those refs from whatever junior high conference they play in. Turrible. Probably offered them a subcompact car rental, free lodging at Motel 8, and vouchers from Golden Corral.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X