X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockRef
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    1. Player of the game goes to................................................ .........JE
    2. Love Baker................I mean ES
    3. Pretty good game SHJ............build on it
    4. MU looking better
    5. DD good D and good rebounding
    6. A win is a win
    7. I know there are going to be ups and downs but I sure enjoy watching the Shocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #3 - Pretty good game SHJ....Build on it.
    What?
    Just because he hit a couple wide open shots doesn't mean it was a good game. He got absolutely torched on the defensive end more times than I could count - or stand to watch. He may have scored 17, but he probably gave up 25. As said, will be MVP of the Wichita Y league next year.

He is a nice player - in The Valley.
    He would probably eat up Drake players all game. However, Drake isn't joining the AAC anytime in the next 100 years and UH and UC are there - and waiting. It will not be pretty.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• NCAABound
    replied
    Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
    Midtgaard certainly looks despondent on the sidelines. Thought he was a work in progress but now, maybe not. Marshall looked rattled in his post game interview....haven't seen much of that in the past.
    He should be despondent and looking at Newman. He's obviously been passed by JE, MO, and IPBC

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Dennis needs more than 5 shots per game.

We will not win many with duff shooting that poorly.

We need to get better at sticking with what is working.

Leave a comment:

• N Crestway
    replied
    Midtgaard certainly looks despondent on the sidelines. Thought he was a work in progress but now, maybe not. Marshall looked rattled in his post game interview....haven't seen much of that in the past.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    We're gonna lose more AAC games than we win unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    Only bright spot I saw was our post play, albeit we had a size advantage. Too many silly turnovers, and we have problems when pressured. Shot selection questionable. Lot to work on before league play.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. Because the close games are just so much more fun to watch.

What's so fun about watching basketball excellence?

• asiseeit
    replied
    1. Player of the game goes to................................................ .........JE
    2. Love Baker................I mean ES
    3. Pretty good game SHJ............build on it
    4. MU looking better
    5. DD good D and good rebounding
    6. A win is a win
    7. I know there are going to be ups and downs but I sure enjoy watching the Shocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
    Does coach look like he’s put on a few lbs or is it just me?
    Definitely looks a little Bill Selfish.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Who posted a few years ago that they were bored with 30 point wins?
    BINGO!!!

The only people who think this is exciting basketball are chicken fans and GGG haters.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pickle
    replied
    More practice time with finals ending should be a good thing. We've got LOTS to work on, both individually and collectively. Proud of the guys for not folding.

Leave a comment:

• Jhook89
    replied
    Does coach look like he’s put on a few lbs or is it just me?

Leave a comment:

• DCShockerFan05
    replied
    Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
    Tough to watch. However, at this point I’ll take any win we can get. Team not quite making progress like I’d hoped but winning is a habit and glad to see one tonight.
    I do think there was progress in a few important areas:
    1. Actively seeking post play--that means bigs posting AND guards looking for them. Best game in that respect all year.
    2. He regressed in the second half but I do think SHJ played a smart game in the first half and showed that he is not always looking to shoot first. It's incremental and still insufficient progress, but it's progress.
    3. Ricky showed more offensive skills and hence was more of an offensive threat. Not just the shot, but an array of drives--and quick ones too.

Leave a comment:

• NCAABound
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry agree to disagree. There are numerous others who see the lack of chemistry as well.

• Blackmag
    replied
    Coach not to thrilled. But he’ll take the win

Leave a comment:

Working...
X