Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoxlax
    commented on 's reply
    So I pay for tickets and Iā€™m not the least bit offended they gave 400 free ones to teachers. I think it is great. They did the same thing for military during the Rice game.

Or am I missing your point?

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• im4wsu
    commented on 's reply
    Huh?

• abdullah_sharif
    replied
    kudos to the teachers but **** you to all that have paid for tickets.

Leave a comment:

• FadedCrown
    commented on 's reply
    I guess I will tune in if it is close near the end.

• FadedCrown
    replied
    I won't be watching the game since I am busy and Deal or No Deal is on, but we have no idea what version of either team we are going to get tonight. A loss is a realistic outcome, but I think this team is starting to learn how to power through games even if some of the team is cold. Now if Jacksonville State is on fire tonight, we fall to 4-5.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Kudos to WSU for making 400 general admission tickets available to Wichita public school teachers for free. They got snapped up within an hour.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    started a topic Wichita State vs Jacksonville State Game Thread

Wichita State vs Jacksonville State Game Thread

When: Wed, December 12, 7pm ā€“ 9pm
    Where: Wichita, Kan., Charles Koch Arena (map)
    TV: COX YurView
    Radio: KEYN 103.7 FM
    Streaming Audio: http://goshockers.com/showcase?Live=3599

If you have cut the cord you can watch this with a subscription to these services:

Stream live TV from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN & popular cable networks in English and Spanish. Record without DVR storage space limits. Try it free. Cancel anytime.

Switch from cable. Get Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV, now with Disney+ (With Ads) and ESPN+ (With Ads). Stream Live TV channels, shows, news & sports online.

Working...
X