No announcement yet.

Teddy Allen - Man or Boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy would give us a chance to make the NIT, and hopefully make a deep run. That would give us another month of practice at the end of the year with a bunch of kids that need it

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Teddy would give us a chance to make the NIT, and hopefully make a deep run. That would give us another month of practice at the end of the year with a bunch of kids that need it
      We still have three resume building possibilities before conference play. I'm not ready to write this season off from a bid.

Comment

• If Teddy doesn’t get cleared, I’m personally going to drive up to Indianapolis and pi$$ on every committee member’s desk.
        The Assman

Comment

• Eric
          Eric commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ll go with you. Then we can go on to Morgantown and smack Huggins around.

• Teddy needs to sit this year. This team will not make the NCAA's this year even if he joined us. We've got some great talent coming in next year, add Teddy along with this year's youngsters getting their taste of first year D1 ball under their belt, we've got a bright future.

Comment

• JVShocker
          JVShocker commented
          Editing a comment
          No way. Not in a million. This will never happen. If he's cleared, he plays. He might not start, but he definitely plays. Imagine watching all the kids play on the playground at recess for an entire year. You could go out and play with them, but they're not playing right, so you need to just be patient and wait???? Doesn't make sense to me. I think he wants to play more than any other person breathing.

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
        Teddy needs to sit this year. This team will not make the NCAA's this year even if he joined us. We've got some great talent coming in next year, add Teddy along with this year's youngsters getting their taste of first year D1 ball under their belt, we've got a bright future.
        Sophomore class next year is loaded enough. Give me Teddy now

Plus its WAYYY to early to write the season off. I dont EXPECT this team to be a NCAA tourney team. But crazier things can happen

And he needs it for his own health. Which is good enough for me!
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Usually in this situation I would be all for Teddy sitting the year for the benefit of the next 3, but with the way the scholarships are I actually think it would be better for the program to distribute the graduation of players more evenly.

Comment

• Teddy needs to play, both for him and this team.
            The Assman

Comment

• Do they have to actually make a ruling or can it be denied by default because it missed the deadline?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• BTW, i feel like if he plays this year, we will go on a run and get some new vigor.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Do they have to actually make a ruling or can it be denied by default because it missed the deadline?
                  If it can be denied because WEST VIRGINIA missed a deadline the system is broken. If anything, WVU missing should automatically approve the waiver

Comment

• WVU is doing everything they need to do to get the waiver denied - they're losing games.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                      Teddy needs to sit this year. This team will not make the NCAA's this year even if he joined us. We've got some great talent coming in next year, add Teddy along with this year's youngsters getting their taste of first year D1 ball under their belt, we've got a bright future.
                      nm

jackie-gleason.jpg

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• If you want to find Huggy to slap around. Just look for him at the bars in Morgantown .

Comment

• How high was WVU picked to finish in the B12 this season? Watching WVU lose to WKU might explain why Huggins (if he is) has delayed/blocked TA's transfer.

Comment

• Just want to say how proud I am of this board. I think we can all agree that, from a program perspective, it would be nice to have Teddy sit... but like all you, I believe Teddy needs this waiver for his mental health. I don’t want to see this kid suffer any more. Give me Teddy and give me some buckets this year, please.

Comment

Working...
                            X