No announcement yet.

Austin Reaves transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't let him live in your head rent free.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I can't recall ever booing at a sporting event, but Marshall Henderson's antics might get me close. One of my Top 10 all-time favorite gifs.

P.S. Tekele Cotton's dunk would be #1.
      That is a great GIF. The reaction from the fans is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

That is a great GIF. The reaction from the fans is awesome.
        The old man standing up at the end like he's gonna do something ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

The old man standing up at the end like he's gonna do something ...
          The team manager in the white shirt with the Cheshire Cat grin...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Common, there’s no booing in basketball...

Kawhi Leonard will be receiving his NBA championship ring on Wednesday night when he returns to Toronto for the first time since joining the Clippers. "The ride was fun," Leonard said of last season's success.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He was .. it was noticed by several people on this board during the game.
              Did they post it in the game thread? I couldn't find anything. Maybe someone has a direct link. The only things I found in the thread were people saying they wished he was still on the team and a couple of posts about Austin and McDuffie hugging after the game.

Comment

• I don't mean to prolong this thread's slow and painful death (for me anyway), but do both teams still get participation medals? They're not going to keep score, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

He definitely enjoyed OU beating us last year, as he should have.

As far as booing. I am so sick of this political correct attitude that is now trying be projected onto sports and yes I looking at you MK with your penchant for preaching at fans. Sporting events are a place to cut loose and have good time. not sit on hands like your at a play and make sure you don't "offend" someone or "hurt their feelings". If fans want to BOO and harass AR, go for it, it's part of the fun of sports..

I personally won't,, but any fan that looks down on another that chooses to is rite up there with fans that get upset when someone stands up at a game. They should just stay home and sit on their ass in front of the TV.

I will also note that after MK's little rant, Bob Hull completely disagreed with him.
                  Yup. Your comment won't get the likes from the "virtuous", but rest assured your compass is perfectly calibrated.

The single loudest and most coordinated cheer in Koch Arena is "AIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL". It drives me insane but it's people doing exactly what you said, which is exactly what they want to do. It's their dime. The truth is I won't even pay attention enough to boo him most likely. I just enjoy making virtue-signalers on message boards pay back some of their perceived goodwill gains with a reality check.

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  But to boo him just to boo him seems rather amateurish. And if anything, ti'll probably just motivate him even more to go off on us.
                  Yikes! You mean the guy that turned down Arkansas State for WSU is going to impose his will if we make him angry!!!!!????????

I changed my mind; now I'm REALLY gonna boo him. I wanna see the flimsy lil' fella go all KoBe on us.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

The team manager in the white shirt with the Cheshire Cat grin...

That would be me brother. I would be laughing my ass off while he was doing that.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Yup. Your comment won't get the likes from the "virtuous", but rest assured your compass is perfectly calibrated.

The single loudest and most coordinated cheer in Koch Arena is "AIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL". It drives me insane but it's people doing exactly what you said, which is exactly what they want to do. It's their dime. The truth is I won't even pay attention enough to boo him most likely. I just enjoy making virtue-signalers on message boards pay back some of their perceived goodwill gains with a reality check.

Yikes! You mean the guy that turned down Arkansas State for WSU is going to impose his will if we make him angry!!!!!????????

I changed my mind; now I'm REALLY gonna boo him. I wanna see the flimsy lil' fella go all KoBe on us.

T

I definitely see a lot of Wichita Thunder in you, Cold.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I definitely see a lot of Wichita Thunder in you, Cold.
                        Hey now............... I don't know what "a lot of Wichita Thunder" means to you, but back when I was a regular fan, they were even less classier than they are today.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

Here lies the crux of the issue. Go seek therapy.
                          Please.. tell me more...

I’m sorry I didn’t realize the board was full of PC principals

Comment

• Originally posted by RHshoxfan View Post

Please.. tell me more...

I’m sorry I didn’t realize the board was full of PC principals
                            So you're an idiot also. Noted.

Comment

• Having class has nothing to do with political correctness. Well, other than someone that is truly classy knows the importance of when NOT to discuss political things. But other than that, those notions are unrelated.

I have always quietly golf-clapped for the opposing team, because I appreciate the sport overall and I respect all athletes that aren't unsportsmanlike d-bags. Then cut loose when the Shox are announced for obvious reasons.

Not saying everyone should golf-clap for the opponents, it's just how I roll and expect my kid to roll.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Last edited by wichshock65; December 13, 2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X