Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting read......

Comment

• We all need to cheer for OU and that they have a successful season from here on out.....Make us look better for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Lol!!! That's 5 minutes of my time I can't get back right there. Sounds like a bunch of sore a$$ losers. Marshall stormed off the court?? I must have missed that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by MTXEShox View Post
          We all need to cheer for OU and that they have a successful season from here on out.....Make us look better for sure.
          rah rah.

the only team we need to cheer is WSU. As long as they win everything else matters.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Worse site to visit than phog. Don’t waste your time.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Lol!!! That's 5 minutes of my time I can't get back right there. Sounds like a bunch of sore a$$ losers. Marshall stormed off the court?? I must have missed that one.
              When is the last time OU had an outwardly energetic, animated coach? It would have to have been pre-Sampson. They probably just don't get it.

Comment

• heard three hypothesis about austin including the one listed on the oklahoma board.. beings a member of the coaching staff didn't want to talk about it leads me makes to think that the okla dude may be right.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

When is the last time OU had an outwardly energetic, animated coach? It would have to have been pre-Sampson. They probably just don't get it.
                  Billy Tubbs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Signman View Post

Billy Tubbs?
                    ole billy tubbs was the mouth of the south!

Comment

• This is coming from the fanbase of the school who my dad said "had the two biggest coach jerks in the same athletics department (Switzer and Tubbs)."

Gregg is a different dude...and that's okay. You don't go to the Final Four and go 35-1 at Wichita State without being a little (or A LOT) crazy. I go back to hearing a story when Scott Thompson was asked at his press conference if WSU was going to beat KU, and he was very meek in his answer, causing the person who told this story to believe that he'd never win big here.
                      78-65

Comment

I 'love' reading opposing fan base thoughts...probably of what people think when they read SHOCKERNET...

A couple of thoughts from those SOONER snippets:
                        -like Kruger...always have
                        -can't believe some of their fans attacks on him...they should be genuflecting in front of him
                        -I DO think Kellen is a lightning rod for some of these teams, if the know who he is...

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

rah rah.

the only team we need to cheer is WSU. As long as they win everything else matters.
                          Well they play Creighton tonight ... so i think it's ok to cheer for OU and Austin tonight ....

Comment

They honestly do not know why Coach Krueger left K-State do they? Interesting perspective, flawed but interesting.

Go Shocks!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Pretty funny calling them "sore losers" when most of this board and half of the fan base booed a former Shocker constantly on Saturday just because he had personal issues and had to leave Wichita.

Nobody around here can ever bring up the phrase "classless" or "sore loser" again in regards to anyone after the way sometimes of you have acted the last week. Pathetic how this board has tanked the last few years in terms of quality. Turning into Phog.net lite.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

Pretty funny calling them "sore losers" when most of this board and half of the fan base booed a former Shocker constantly on Saturday just because he had personal issues and had to leave Wichita.

Nobody around here can ever bring up the phrase "classless" or "sore loser" again in regards to anyone after the way sometimes of you have acted the last week. Pathetic how this board has tanked the last few years in terms of quality. Turning into Phog.net lite.
                                You know it’s pretty bad when I have to agree with a pseudo-KU fan on the subject.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X