No announcement yet.

FBI Corruption Probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Arizona gonna do anything about this or just wait like a bunch of tools for the slow-mo NCAA to come along? The Arizona at Oregon game on ESPN at 9:15 tonight may be must-see tv.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      So is Arizona gonna do anything about this or just wait like a bunch of tools for the slow-mo NCAA to come along? The Arizona at Oregon game on ESPN at 9:15 tonight may be must-see tv.
      Why should they, they were just driving over the speed limit like everybody else.

Comment

• KmanTA
        KmanTA commented
        Editing a comment
        lol. I like this. I do think it's different when the coach is involved in it as well. But this is a great response. Touche, sir.

• WSUwatcher
        WSUwatcher commented
        Editing a comment
        Just a little faster, right? That's probably going to be the attitude in Lawrence as well -- that, and (assuming there are no records of similar conversations involving The Rug), "we didn't do nearly as much as Arizona did."

• ICT2CLT
        ICT2CLT commented
        Editing a comment
        WSUwatcher - I haven't seen anything after that the initial article. Did they get implicated in any more than what was originally reported?

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Why should they, they were just driving over the speed limit like everybody else.
      LOL
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Don’t drop the soap Sean.
        Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

• I'm just trying to wrap my head around how a college basketball coach authorizes a 100k payment from a billion dollar corporation payment to a young kid and that warrants jail time when we have so much corruption elsewhere....

Is this where our priorities are?

Yes, punishment, firing, career ramifications. Yes, yes, yes.

Prison? PRISON?

Do we really sends these guys to prison?
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            I'm just trying to wrap my head around how a college basketball coach authorizes a 100k payment from a billion dollar corporation payment to a young kid and that warrants jail time when we have so much corruption elsewhere....

Is this where our priorities are?

Yes, punishment, firing, career ramifications. Yes, yes, yes.

Prison? PRISON?

Do we really sends these guys to prison?
            I think he is done professionally, and there may be some legal ramifications, but I don’t seem him going to prison.

Edit: Nevermind, based on all the charges they have already slapped on the assistant coach he could definitely wind up in jail.
            Last edited by TheGr1z; February 24, 2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Curious what Arizona will do tonight. Does Miller coach? Does Ayton play?

Comment

• Has anyone been listening to MK? Has he said anything in regards to this?

Comment

• pinstripers
                pinstripers commented
                Editing a comment
                basically said wait and see

• I think this whole season will finish before anything really happens. It’s just so close to the end already that you might as well play it out and sort things out in the off season.

watch Arizona will win a title... :)

Comment

• “Everybody knows everybody’s getting paid. Might as well make it legal,” --------------Lonzo Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                “Everybody knows everybody’s getting paid. Might as well make it legal,” --------------Lonzo Ball
                Sounds like someone should look at UCLA.

The Ball family are wise and virtuous. Should probably take their advice

Comment

• Who is Marshall’s agent?
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                    Who is Marshall’s agent?
                    Myles, Solomon, agent, coaches, compliance, ncaa

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• InGreggITrust
                      InGreggITrust commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This (I’m sure) high paid lawyer representing some big name coaches has a “gmail” account as his official email?

• Rlh04d
                      Rlh04d commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Especially stupid given that you can easily use Gmail to create an email that shows a company domain.

• Thanks Shock
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Miller not coaching tonight, and possibly never again. Fred’s deal may turn into a gigantic nothingburger.

Comment

Working...
                      X