No announcement yet.

Official #19 WSU vs Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to ShockerNetters - always bringin the Karma !
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Voice = gone.

Comment

• I’m sure HCGM is ...
        Last edited by Kung Wu; February 15, 2018, 10:11 PM. Reason: I'm sure HCGM is ... not banned from Shockernet, like you!

Comment

• SweetShocker
          SweetShocker commented
          Editing a comment
          It was a little bit more than a lack of defense. Temple shot lights out from the 3 pt line with our players right in their face for most of the night.

• We pulled it out and gave ourselves a shot at the AAC title. Sunday will be fun! Been a long time since I've been as excited for a February league game as I am for Sunday!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Love that second half fight! We did our part to help by standing almost the entire second half and giving up most of our voices. Now the Shocks are masters of their own fate.

Go Shocks!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• was that a career high for morris in points or rebounds? was it a career high as well for Willis?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
              was that a career high for morris in points or rebounds? was it a career high as well for Willis?
              career high rebounds for Shaq but not points

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                was that a career high for morris in points or rebounds? was it a career high as well for Willis?
                I think Willis missed his career high by 1.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• They were both outstanding.

Comment

• Wow, what a game, and what a crowd. That was a high level game and both teams left everything on the court. Lot of respect for Temple. They hit some really tough shots but we owned the paint. Shaq and Willis really came up big. Only 7 turnovers and we won the rebound battle second half. We made our free throws and with Houston knocking off Cinncy Sunday will be even a bigger game than it already was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxMTXE View Post
                      I’m sure HCGM is ...
                      Temple shot well from three (an understatement)...but, many of them were uncontested without a guy near to being in their face. Once we started defending the perimeter in the 2nd half, their offense sputtered.
                      Last edited by Kung Wu; February 15, 2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Yet another reason to love this conference.....we win a home game and don't drop 10 points in the RPI (up 2 to 17 I believe) AND Temple loses to us and moves up 1 to 39.

Cincy only drops to 10 and Houston flies up 9 to 21. #POW6R

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post

I think Willis missed his career high by 1.
                          Yes, 25 last year against an easier team in Indiana State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                            Wow, what a game, and what a crowd. That was a high level game and both teams left everything on the court. Lot of respect for Temple. They hit some really tough shots but we owned the paint. Shaq and Willis really came up big. Only 7 turnovers and we won the rebound battle second half. We made our free throws and with Houston knocking off Cinncy Sunday will be even a bigger game than it already was.
                            Shaq and Willis combined for 18-21, 3-5 from 3, 8-11 FT, 15 boards (13 by Shaq) 4 assists, 1 block, 1 steal and just 1 turnover. Impressive.

Comment

• I feel so happy for Zach Brown. He wanted so badly to make the winning plays, and he did.

Comment

Working...
                              X