Official #19 WSU vs Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHAQQEN !!!!!!
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Man, what a game.

Comment

• 1 minute - up 3
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

• Cmon Shox. MTXE, bitches!

cmon!
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Cincy is down two and we have a chance to win. Praying for a cincy loss and shocker win!
            Shocker Alumni
            Shocker Club Soccer alumni
            Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• CF!

Comment

• Cinci down 5 with 2 to go.

Comment

• Gotta win this one. Especially if cincy is going to give us a lifeline chance of winning the conference with a sweep. It’s crunch time
                  Shocker Alumni
                  Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                  Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• GOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGO SHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSH OXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOX GOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGO SHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSH OXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOX GOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGO SHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOXGOSHOX
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Puleeeeeeeaaaaase
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Big board Brown!!

Comment

• ZB!!

Comment

• BOOM! That is a man's win, well done Shockers!!!

Comment

• I’m going to need a referral to a cardiologist tomorrow.

Comment

• MadaboutWu
                                MadaboutWu commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Paging WuDrWu.

• I was thinking at half time what it would take to win and my thought was to hold them to 30, needless to say I didn't feel to great about that happening but here we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X