No announcement yet.

Official #19 WSU vs Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a replay of Mike and Daves call of the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Cause he's a KU fan...
      Honestly, that's enough cause right there.

Comment

• Last night was also a good example of what can happen when Shaq isn't called for 2 BS fouls for being big.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
          Is there a replay of Mike and Daves call of the game?
          Find your favorite 103.7 FM KEYN podcast and listen on any device for free on the Audacy app. Browse our huge collection of podcasts or let us find you one.

Comment

• It would be interesting to know how many substitutions were made last night. Seemed like a lot.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Another thing that I personally think will help our defense a lot. The other teams point guard is allowed to get his comfort dribbles in to within a few feat of the 3 point line on a regular basis . Then he's got momentum and rhythm when moving into whatever set he seems is most effective.

Why aren't we disrupting the point of attack early, using a single defender, to prevent said point guard from going exactly where he wants to go?

Comment

• proshox
                proshox commented
                Editing a comment
                I want to do the opposite

• Loudest games at Koch Arena, in my experience: NIT game vs. Florida State; the Matt Braeur three-point shot against Creighton; and us vs Temple.

Comment

• Didn't attend FSU game (although that was the first season we had tickets), and the Matt shot was loud, but the Temple game was ear-splitting many times.

Comment

• FSU was loud for sure. This game reminded me of the NCAA game played here against Iowa. Down big in the first half and then came roaring backing back in the second half to win. Both great games although obviously more at stake in the Iowa game.

Comment

• There’s a certain level where the noise switches from crowd noise to indiscernible noise. That level is probably much lower on the floor but it hardly ever hits that level in my seats. The Temple game definitely hit that level.

Comment

• FSU seemed louder, but I watched that from the student section as a undergrad, and at least back then the student section brought it pretty decent.

We're spoiled now. Back at the time of the FSU game WSU was coming back to civilization from their 15 year banishment to the desert, so it didn't take much to get us excited.

Comment

Working...
                      X