Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never a doubt!

lol
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I
      LOVE
      THIS
      TEAM!

GO SHOCKERS!

Comment

• LAWSY!!!!
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

• Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

Comment

• Cinci is having to foul. Down 5 with 29 seconds, Houston about to shoot 1-1.

Comment

• Hell yeah baby.

Comment

• This is how you get drunk on a Thursday....
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Go Cougars!

Comment

• Incredibly tenacity in the 2nd half tonight. Huge win. Cincinatti about to go down in Houston. Here we go!

Comment

• It came down to defense...defending the three...destroying their game. Fabulous 2nd half, Shocks!!! Take the first half from Saturday and tonight's 2nd half...and we finally have a 40 minute game. Great win. Win out, and we tie (at least).

Comment

• I hope Temple fans are proud of their team. Hell of an effort and let me just say I don't want ANYTHING to do with them in Florida.

And our guys....way to be champs. Way to find a way.

SHAQ...,,,,,awwwwwahhhhhhhh!!!! He saved everyone of us!

Comment

• Thank you thank you thank you to those in attendance that was a great crowd effort

Comment

• WichitaHawk
                            WichitaHawk commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It was the loudest CKA has been all season!

• shockers up.
                          bearcats down.

Comment

• Hell of an effort and come back for our team! We started out crappy but fought and clawed our way back to a win! Tonight’s game was the loudest I’ve heard CKA be in a long time. Maybe since Ron and Fred were here. It’s a good win to take into Sunday’s game vs Cincy. Let’s show cincy who Wichita state is on Sunday!
                            Shocker Alumni
                            Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                            Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• What a nail biter of a game. Glad to pull that off. Those tough fought victories will be great experience come tourney time.

On a side note...anyone else peep the USC cheerleaders when the broadcast switched? :encouragement:

Comment

Working...
                              X