Official #19 WSU vs Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn fine comeback!

Hope Temple is this kind of opponent year-end and year-out.
    The Assman

Comment

• Shockersarelife
      Shockersarelife commented
      Editing a comment
      No I hope they are

• Shock Top
      Shock Top commented
      Editing a comment
      *Re-read*

• edge of the seat and lots of fun. Great Win Shoxs!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Cincy is gonna be the one with the clenched butts on Sunday. Gonna be fun.

Comment

• BOBB
        BOBB commented
        Editing a comment
        Great point. We have absolutely nothing to lose. They are the hunted.

• Wow! That was one exciting game between two teams which went at each other all night long. Good to see our guys finally pull one out at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        Cincy is gonna be the one with the clenched butts on Sunday. Gonna be fun.
        I hope so. I hope they don’t have a play angry case of red-ass.

Comment

• What a difference an 90 minutes make. You guys were down double digits and Cincy was up double digits about 90 minutes ago and now you win and they lose.

Congrats on a great comeback win.
          2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
          2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
          2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
          2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
          The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Never seen a Team hit the 3 like they did in the 1st half! BUT! only 30 points in the second half!

Comment

• Conner played an almost perfectly selfless game tonight. Watching how he has dealt with Austin's emergence and embracing a (still huge but different) new role has been awesome to watch.

Comment

• I miss the nightly 30 pt wins.

(Said nobody in their right mind)

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                  Conner played an almost perfectly selfless game tonight. Watching how he has dealt with Austin's emergence and embracing a (still huge but different) new role has been awesome to watch.
                  I was certainly worried that he would get really down on himself like when he first got here and he couldn't get his 3s to fall. Conner seems to have been taking it as well as we could hope.

Comment

• proshox
                    proshox commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He only got down with him because that team was TERRIBLE at passing the ball. It was odd how stagnant that senior led team played on offense. I don’t miss that offense. I really miss that defense though:-)

• I dunno, if you told me Temple would shoot 55 percent from the three and make 15 of them, I said we would've lost. I hope they don't blame this loss on the refs, the foul disparity was huge but the big question is, why can't we play like we do in the second half in the first half too?

Comment

• I thought Conner played a great game. He took his new role and did what needed, had several huge buckets tonight

Comment

• WuDrWu
                      WuDrWu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You're dead on. Conner, 10 points (many winning points) 4 assists, no turnovers. Excellent game young man.

• proshox
                      proshox commented
                      Editing a comment
                      His assist were huge. We have a bunch of good passers, but nobody hits players “on time & on target” as often as CF.

AR makes the right pass almost every time and “on time,” but sometimes they are off target.

LS is a good, not great passer. He sometimes misses opportunities to make a simple pass to wide open shooters.

SM and RK are both really good passers for post players.

• This may have been best game of Shaq’s career. 23 pts, 13 boards

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      I thought Conner played a great game. He took his new role and did what needed, had several huge buckets tonight
                      His fadeway shot from the free throw line was a big man shot. Really lettin em hang on that one. Fred would be proud.

Comment

• Okay, I think I'm done hyperventilating. Very impressive second half by the Shocks but we need to bring it from the opening tip.

Kudos to Shocker Nation. 3G said it was as loud as it has ever been during his time at Wichita State.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 16, 2018, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X