No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs USF Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AM handled that entry pass nice. With the double coming, he had the ball out to Keyser immediately. Then he set a screen on the edge of the lane for Keyser to use for a wide open 12' shot.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

SMJ has had 2 nice digs on defense leading to TOs
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

These refs don't know what a charge is.

They've called 4 or 5 blocks that should have been no calls or charges.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          Nothing remotely debatable will be called in the Shockers favor at this point. Not surprised with the calls at all.

AM urging on the fans—great moment.

Comment

Block call right in front of me—-terrible call. No idea how the red blew that one.

Comment

Zach Brown bowls a perfect game. 5-5 from the field (3 of them treys) with 4 assists and no turnovers.

Comment

The Shield Wall!!!!

Comment

OMG-- that crash into AM.

Comment

AM wall—best I’ve seen in a long time. USF player needs a dentist.

Comment

Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Is there a former WSU assistant that ended up in a worse position than Chad Dollar? Marty Gross probably but A&M CC is probably a better fit for him.

Comment

Best overall game from Zach Brown in a while

Comment

Okay, so Landry only takes 2 shots, Conner is a DNP, the Shocks only make 9-17 free throws and yet the Shocks still light it up for 95 points. Tad's is very happy with the Shocker free throw shooting.

Comment

The Shocks all brought their metal lunch-pails and work hard and put together as close to 40 as we have had this Season IMO. Lots of positives to draw from today which is good heading into a road swing.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Just got back from the game. First, I want to congratulate the team and coaches.

Now, I wan to blow off some steam. What a punk-ass head coach for USF. He was playing the guys who had all but 7 of their points in during the last 3-5 minutes of the game. We had walk-ons in and he was playing starters. Maybe the guys on the end of their bench are all red-shirting, but I know they've had at least 12 guys with stats. Super happy for our players who showed them our 3rd squad can play with their starters.

Comment

Working...
                              X