No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs USF Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the other thread, I had the Shocks by 30. I just didn’t think it would be 31 at the half.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Does Zach look more comfortable and confident since Markis has made it back. Maybe it's just coincidental with Zach getting healthy again but maybe it takes a little pressure of Zach on both ends of the court.
      No, I ran into him around town earlier this week and said "work on your shooting more in practice, or I will have to call the coaches show and recommend it to coach."

Comment

I just wonder how some of you think we can win 3 on 5?

If Rauno sits, and Zach sits, and Samajae sits, and Shaq sits, and Willis sits, and Connor sits, and Reeves sits, and CJ sits...

Expecting perfection from every player every game is unfathomable. We are up 31 at half and yet 1/2 of the posts are about how poor certain players are.

y’all need to learn to enjoy the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
          Offense looks crisp. USF does not look very skilled on their offensive end.
          Yeah, this game may be difficult to really evaluate as USF does not provide a very good measuring stick. But the Shockers are doing what they should be doing to this particular measuring stick.

Defense looks good again. But again the measuring stick is not very good.

Comment

That was a fall from a very high spot for the cheer team during halftime. Hope she is ok.

Comment

USF is not good.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

CJ looks a lot more under control tonight than he did against Houston. Helps I think with the team he is on the floor with. Would like to see him really have a solid 2nd half. A good start for sure.
                Go Shocks!

Comment

I wonder if our 3 visiting recruits are enjoying themselves. Any reports from the arena?

Comment

I think coach is doing better with how he is getting playing time for everyone. Seems to be less confusion for the guys needing minutes than in the last game.

Comment

Originally posted by boltforge View Post
                      That was a fall from a very high spot for the cheer team during halftime. Hope she is ok.
                      Had a pretty good view of it. I don’t think it is a major injury. Just got twisted wrong as it all collapsed. Didn’t fall hard. But man, there were some dangerous stunts in that routine. Is it necessary?

Comment

Feeling good about my Brown shares.

Comment

High praise for the Shocks on the CBSSN half time show.

Comment

• Steeleshocker
                            Steeleshocker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What was said?

I want to see us keep the intensity up.
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Shocks with 15 assists on 21 baskets.

Comment

Good things seem to happen when Reaves gets his hands on the ball.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X