Wichita State vs USF Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Austin "Too Skinny To Beat Us" Reeves taking no prisoners. Two perfect fast break passes to Samajae for layups.

Would like to see Asbjorn get some minutes with the frontline guys as well.

Reaves isn’t doing too bad, either
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• So today I gained a new perspective. I had only seen these guys from row 32. Row 1A is an entirely different experience. How Shaq gets that much flesh to move that quickly defies the laws of physics.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        Post Game with Zach
        I love this TEAM!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
          What app is needed to have the yellow flash that HCGM likes?
          People pixel.

Its only worked on my phone in about half of the games that i've been to so I gave up and just started using the my flashlight app.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
            What app is needed to have the yellow flash that HCGM likes?
            download "people pixel"
            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• We could have easily had 8 players in double digit scoring tonight. As it was, 4 scored double digits, 4 scored 8, and none of them were Shamet.

Comment

• I'd take that Collins kid.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Shocker Mama
                  Shocker Mama commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think he was involved in the punching/choking incident on their bench.

• Kung Wu
                  Kung Wu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't know anything about that, but the kid never quit, and he was a skilled player.

• ShockerFever
                  ShockerFever commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’ll pass.

Which is something he didn’t do much of.

• I thought CJ has played really well defensively the last two games. Yesterday he had a good game on both sides of the floor. I have high hopes for him. Eventually he will get a huge fast break dunk.

Comment

• I liked coach's comment about having defensive stoppers. He mentioned CJ as the one they are grooming to take that roll next. I hope he takes it and does well.

Comment

• Got called away with 10-12 minutes to go. Will Mitgaard end up being a player?

Comment

• Bluzrover
                      Bluzrover commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The CBS announcers sure seemed to think so. He got a lot of minutes which is good. He needs a lot.

• Historically, it seems that Coach's first two priorities required out of our players are that they MUST 1) be assertive on defense, and 2) learn their role on defense. AM will absolutely check those boxes right away.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      So today I gained a new perspective. I had only seen these guys from row 32. Row 1A is an entirely different experience. How Shaq gets that much flesh to move that quickly defies the laws of physics.
                      Always wondered-- are those good seats?! Can you see over media-row? I've always wondered if those rows of seats on the floor are as good of seats as they appear from my spot in row 24!

Comment

• Eric
                        Eric commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Row 24 would be better I think, but we could see over the Media well enough. A little higher up affords you the opportunity to see things develop easier.

• Comment

• this pic is from last night, I saw them at halftime. OK, so tell me how tall Moore is?

Comment

• WuDrWu
                          WuDrWu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He is 6'5", with the Afro 6'9"....pretty good dribbler.

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. South Florida Bulls NCAAM game from January 7, 2018 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

• Aargh
                          Aargh commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Why don't you mention that your link is the box score. That way those of us who already have the box score don't have to click the link to see what tit is.
                      Working...
                      X