Arkansas State vs. Wichita State Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mental Timidity Xtra Empathy
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

The days of giving up 25 pts at halftime seem like so long ago

Comment

Evansville best these guys by double digits

Comment

A couple minutes ago (Shox were behind by 2), I was going to make a joke about getting it to under 10 before the half. Doesn't seem very funny right now.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Online espn3.

This is painful, and it's time to give up some drives and stop this ridiculous 3pt barrage. And pound it into Shaq and we don't wanna see no 8-9' jump hooks, I want to see the big fella take it RIGHT to the rack.

Comment

Our perimeter D flat out sucks. We are slow getting to shooters. Among a billion other things. This is more than just missing McDuffie. This team is better than this, they need to get it figured out. And yeah, yeah they hit tough shots. But there is a reason so many teams lately hit tough shots, because the defense let's them get in rhythm by playing bad D.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• wichshock65
                wichshock65 commented
                Editing a comment
                MM couldn't hurt.

I realize the other team is hitting shots, but this defense is atrocious. It's going to be a long season if we can't defend the 3 pointer better than this.

Comment

Does anyone know why HCGm is so livid and chippy with the referees.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

4-7 team
                  lighting up WSU
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

And we gave up 50 again. Yikes.

Comment

Even if we easily win the 2nd half, we should not be ranked. Harsh words, but defense as bad as ours deserves that and more. I can not understate how awful Arkansas State is. They are no different from UMKC or Savannah State, a name your score game for anyone worth anything.

We have played our last two games as the 250th best team in college basketball, not the 11th. Unforgivable.

Comment

Well this is embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          SUM TING WONG
                          Uncle?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Might want to have McDuffie change out of his uniform at halftime. I’d have a hard time not sending him in.

Comment

I'll hold out complete judgement until wsu is at full strength, but this is very concerning

Comment

Working...
                              X