No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really hope notre dame goes on a run and wins their conference tournament or at least somehow does enough to get in at large. It is good for us but more than that I just think when a guy gets hurt like that I have a little empathy. I’d hate for it to be too late for them. Beating Virginia might be enough to rocket back into the discussion. I would imagine the selection committee will be kind to them if they can do just enough.

Comment

• Arkansas St holds on to win. Every little bit helps.

Comment

• How will the MVC continue to afford to rent Scottrade, with the 4,500 attendance?

Comment

• Would be interesting to see a 15/16 seed use the last 7 guys on the bench to play Hack-a-Doke on KU. Just give him 40 FTA and see what happens.

Comment

• Former non-conference opponent, Arkansas State, gets a win on the road at Louisiana-Monroe. Every little helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              Bradley down 3 to Loyola with 5 mins left. CBSSN
              I think there’s been 1 point scored since I posted this. 1:40 left. Loyola up 2

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                Bradley down 3 to Loyola with 5 mins left. CBSSN
                No one has scored a basket in this game in 5 minutes.

Comment

• Loyola is headed to the championship

Comment

• Loyola holds on. They are definitely the MVC team that deserves to go to the tourney.

Auburn holds of S. Carolina. Bummer, but not killer.

I like the Solomon kid at OSU.

Comment

• WheatShock
                      WheatShock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was talking to some OSU fans at the IBA debacle last year. They were all bashing on Solomon and I said we'd take him in a heartbeat.

• N Crestway
                      N Crestway commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I do too...Solomon is a solid competent power forward.

• They appear to be having just a little bit of fun down in Stillwater.
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• So does every team in the whole big 12 get in the tournament? I guess Iowa st shouldnt but you might as well just throw them in too. They’ll probably win the conference tournament

Comment

• wondering if we have an outside shot at passing KU in the polls with a win tomorrow

I better go locate the “potential irony of frankamp and Ellis” thread just so I am ready

Comment

• Billy just lost it and got the tech!

Comment

• Shocker Mama
                            Shocker Mama commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That was pretty entertaining.

• Bill Self and KU do not handle marginally fair whistles particularly well.

This will be their 7th loss. 4 are not Q1. #l1SeedLock
                          Last edited by Cdizzle; March 3, 2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Cdizzle
                            Cdizzle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sidenote: It is really stupid to still have Graham in the game down 20 with 2 to go.

• ShockTalk
                            ShockTalk commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Does he ever take him out? Why start now.

• Virginia is gonna pull it out against ND. Notre Dame had a shot to take the lead with 20 seconds left.

Comment

Working...
                          X