2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Purdue is tied with Michigan. 1 minute to go.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Slykryck
        Slykryck commented
        Editing a comment
        Faster on the trigger than I was.

• Purdue and Michigan ties with under a min left.

Comment

• Congrats to the Flagship on the 5 point thrashing of Iowa State at home.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• wichshock65
          wichshock65 commented
          Editing a comment
          They did make the point during the broadcast that Iowa state is the worst team in the league. LOL

• shocks02
          shocks02 commented
          Editing a comment
          After their next game at home against KSU, things are going to get real fun...

• Iowa st is not a tourney team, so I guess that leaves only 11 teams from the big 12 going to the dance....

wut?

theres only 10 teams in the conference?

oh.

I stand by my statement, big 12 is deeeeeep.

they can send 11 to the dance.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Good win for Marquette over Seton Hall last night. They're beginning to look more and more like they might be on the good side of the bubble. Figured they would bow out after Cheatham transferred.

Comment

• Cdizzle
            Cdizzle commented
            Editing a comment
            Same. Pleasantly surprised, for once. So far.

• Baylor is going to tease us with close losses all year and wind up something like 7-11 in conference play with an RPI in the 50s (and KenPom in the 40s or so), probably on the outside looking in at a bid. Still a Tier 1 win but man those guys are frustrating.

Comment

• shocks02
            shocks02 commented
            Editing a comment
            Baylor still plays Iowa St, K-State, and Okie State twice. I'm thinking 9-9 gets them in.

• Aargh
            Aargh commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like Baylor turned out worse than we were expecting and OU turned out better than we were expecting. That seems like a wash. One thing you have to consider: If Baylor turned out like we were expecting and a potential top-25 team, we may not have won that game. A road win is still better than a road loss.

• Looks like Stokes is out for the Wildcats. That one will hurt them. They looked to stay close to ASU, Tulsa, and WVU for their losses. Stokes played during their beat down loss against TTU.

Comment

• Comment

• Apparently UConn and UCF had a fight in warm ups.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Play Angry
                Play Angry commented
                Editing a comment
                One of the UCF players probably suggested granting Ollie another extension.

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
              Apparently UConn and UCF had a fight in warm ups.

Ha!

Comment

• First time I've seen Tacko Fall ... o_O ... He looks like an adult playing with middle school kids. Not talent wise, just size.

Comment

• FSKC hasn't figured out no one wants to watch UNI vs. ISU blue any longer. The cold snap isn't supposed to hit until tomorrow. The last thing I want to watch is those icebergs playing tonight. Hello CBSSN
                  Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Come on UCF.

Comment

• UCONN_Husky
                      UCONN_Husky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Off with your head!!

• I’d love to see Shaq knock Dean Wade’s dick in the dirt.

Comment

Working...
                    X