No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough week for the Top 25. Cold MSU run into hot OSU, which lead 19 with 8 minutes left
    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• tOSU is taking this one, Sparty going down. 4 mins to go.

Comment

• MSU cut the lead down to 18 with 4 minutes left
        Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• SMU not competing@ Cincy
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Sparty hasn't been tested much so far. Up to today, they've had 1 road game at Rutgers. Their OC-SOS is like 195.

They beat ND at home, beat North Carolina neutral, and lost to Duke neutral. We've seen the problems NC and Duke is having, this isn't a big surprise game to me today.

Comment

• Not a game of interest, but ....

A few hours after news broke on Friday that Minnesota center Reggie Lynch, the nation’s third-leading shot-blocker, was given a possible two-year ban from campus after being found responsible in a sexual assault case, athletic director Mark Coyle stood before a roomful of reporters and attempted...

Comment

• Arizona State is a whiny bunch. Kodi Justice is easy to dislike. That kid is a P-U-N-K.

Comment

• UNI loses at home to Loyola 50-56 to fall to 0-4 in Valley play. Okay so maybe they will have to think about winning in St. Louis after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    UNI loses at home to Loyola 50-56 to fall to 0-4 in Valley play. Okay so maybe they will have to think about winning in St. Louis after all.
                    I would laugh uncontrollably if a 6-12 or worse UNI team wins St. Louis. It's not too far-fetched.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      Arizona State is a whiny bunch. Kodi Justice is easy to dislike. That kid is a P-U-N-K.
                      I saw them play live one time. Their coach is the most miserable man I’ve ever seen.

Comment

• pogo
                        pogo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh c'mon. A dook guy whinney and miserable It must be the Christian Laetner effect

• Memphis is off to a hot start. Looks like I screwed the pooch in pick em again.:banghead:
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• It is bizarre to me how WVU can play the way they do and get the beneficial whistle every single game. Thank God Huggy still isn’t at Cincy or I would lose my mind.

Comment

• Trae Young steruggeling. 1-12.

But 5 assists and OU hangin in.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Baylor tied at half at #2 WVU. Baylor was leading pretty much the whole half.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              Baylor tied at half at #2 WVU. Baylor was leading pretty much the whole half.
                              The amount of fouling that West Virginia gets away with is amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X