Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

The amount of fouling that West Virginia gets away with is amazing
    Carter is the worst of them, he has practically assaulted a few ball handlers and nothing.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
      Carter is the worst of them, he has practically assaulted a few ball handlers and nothing.
      It's a constant hand check with him

Comment

• I think my favorite WVU player is Konate. Every single time he goes up with a shot he screams like a wounded animal and never gets the call.

Comment

• This game is brutal to watch. No flow with constant stoppages.

Comment

• The last 2 minutes of clock time has taken about 20 minutes in the WVU-Baylor game... Jeez...

I think they let 'em play more in the AAC than the b12, at least from what I've seen. Now Huggins' griping about refs a few weeks ago makes sense.

Comment

• With all the fouling by WV going unnoticed it could be even worse.

Comment

• Man I’ve never seen so much fouling by a team, and only a third get called. West Virginia is a fouling machine

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                  The last 2 minutes of clock time has taken about 20 minutes in the WVU-Baylor game... Jeez...

I think they let 'em play more in the AAC than the b12, at least from what I've seen. Now Huggins' griping about refs a few weeks ago makes sense.
                  WV could have another 20 fouls if they called the game normally

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                    The last 2 minutes of clock time has taken about 20 minutes in the WVU-Baylor game... Jeez...

I think they let 'em play more in the AAC than the b12, at least from what I've seen.
                    The way this thing is getting stretched out, you would think the Shox tipped off at 8 on the same channel....

If Baylor wins, they should be ranked #1. Since they basically get mugged every play.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• What happened to shoring up all the hand checks this year? Sheesh

Comment

• Cdizzle
                        Cdizzle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's ok if you're known for it...

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                      Man I’ve never seen so much fouling by a team, and only a third get called. West Virginia is a fouling machine
                      You must've missed the 2000s SIU. They deserve to suck forever. I swore I would never feel sorry for them, and I won't.

Comment

• I guess West Virginia needs to make up for their deficiencies like shooting

Comment

• Texas A&M just got screwed by the refs in Rupp. No surprise there.

Comment

• bleednblackngold
                            bleednblackngold commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That was just terrible. Obvious foul. Bad. Bad. Bad.

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          Texas A&M just got screwed by the refs in Rupp. No surprise there.
                          Defensive holding/pass interference for only about 5 seconds long.

Kentucky at 21 is still the most overrated team on the planet. Especially when they are the benefit of blatant no-calls. Such BS.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Baylor has blown lots of opportunities.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                              ShockdaWorld commented
                              Editing a comment
                              ...to file a police report.
                          Working...
                          X