Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    l
    So excited to listen to the 3 Loyola fans start complaining about the league hurting their at-large chances.
    Sister Jean already posted a complaint on MVCFans.

Comment

• i didn't even know that ku had a game scheduled last night.

then i heard the final score this morning.

Comment

• ku got spanked

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Inconsequential?????? I would think home losses have at least some consequences, but what do I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Inconsequential?????? I would think home losses have at least some consequences, but what do I know.
            Home loss against a team with an rpi of 49 is a "quadrant 2 loss" this year
            There is a new tweak in the way the NCAA tournament selection committee views road and neutral wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxtop View Post

Where does it indicate what a "quadrant 2 loss" means in the terms of rankings?

Comment

• THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                This evening reminds me of something I was thinking about a lot a week ago when a bunch of chicken littles we're running around yapping about "WSU always loses big games."

Obviously that statement was patently false. But it did get me to thinking about the fact that WSU pretty much ONLY loses big games.

It ain't that easy to straight up never lose to teams not in the Top 50. And everyone has been sure to remind that WSU has played an awful lot of those opportunities. It has been popular for media hacks and P5 fans to assert that WSU would finish in the middle of the pack in better leagues. It's likely that the closer reality is that you couldn't find more than a couple of teams that would actually go 68-4 against WSU's league schedule the past 4 seasons. Ironically, one of those teams is probably Gonzaga.

Comment

• WSU vs 100+ ranked teams (KenPom)
                  2012: 15-1
                  2013: 15-1
                  2014: 26-0
                  2015: 19-0
                  2016: 19-1
                  2017: 23-0
                  2018: 5-0

122-3

And don't even get me started on the margin of victory by WSU in those wins.

Comment

• Was KU’s loss considered “ neutral court?” It seems teams from Pacific Northwest have not been kind to KU at the Sprint center of late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      Meanwhile,

Drake loses to South Dakota
                      SIU loses to St. Lewis
                      ISUr gets blitzed by BYU
                      ISUb loses to North Texas

So excited to listen to the 3 Loyola fans start complaining about the league hurting their at-large chances.
                      Probably need to form a committee to discuss changing conferences.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxtop View Post

Washington won't be 49 by the end of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Washington won't be 49 by the end of the year
                          But they're only 49 because they beat KU, right? Doesn't seem quite right. They didn't lose to a 49 team yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                            WSU vs 100+ ranked teams (KenPom)
                            2012: 15-1
                            2013: 15-1
                            2014: 26-0
                            2015: 19-0
                            2016: 19-1
                            2017: 23-0
                            2018: 5-0

122-3

And don't even get me started on the margin of victory by WSU in those wins.
                            Jamar, can you break the above down to top 25 and top 50? Thanks either way for the above post..

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post

Jamar, can you break the above down to top 25 and top 50? Thanks either way for the above post..
                              He means KP #100 and above - as in worse, not better.

Comment

• Valpo down 20 at halftime to #21 Purdue. 16-36.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X