Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    KU fans blaming the loss on Sprint Center.. rofl
    Denial is a comforting friend, same people probably blamed the Clink in Omaha for that loss.

Comment

• Next time me and my homies play a pickup game against KU, definitely using a three two zone. Might even need a sixth man to hold the towels for when the tears start to run over into the court.

Comment

• KU was definitely not hot garbage tonight. That was some cold, cold garbage.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• 7 scholarship players, 21% from three, and outrebounded. That is an L pretty much every time.

Think most wise KU fans realized that this team was not that good, but starting the season shooting 44% from three will over inflate the ego a little bit. KU quite a one-trick pony this year. Doubtful they get Preston back. De Souza coming at semester will be very helpful.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• What a shame for the Jayhawks.

Devonte looked like he'd be about 3rd off the bench for most Biddy basketball teams tonight.

Comment

• Comment

• Shocker Mama
                Shocker Mama commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, of course.

• This evening reminds me of something I was thinking about a lot a week ago when a bunch of chicken littles we're running around yapping about "WSU always loses big games."

Obviously that statement was patently false. But it did get me to thinking about the fact that WSU pretty much ONLY loses big games.

It ain't that easy to straight up never lose to teams not in the Top 50. And everyone has been sure to remind that WSU has played an awful lot of those opportunities. It has been popular for media hacks and P5 fans to assert that WSU would finish in the middle of the pack in better leagues. It's likely that the closer reality is that you couldn't find more than a couple of teams that would actually go 68-4 against WSU's league schedule the past 4 seasons. Ironically, one of those teams is probably Gonzaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                LOL!

Set your clock to that clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  7 scholarship players, 21% from three, and outrebounded. That is an L pretty much every time.

Think most wise KU fans realized that this team was not that good, but starting the season shooting 44% from three will over inflate the ego a little bit. KU quite a one-trick pony this year. Doubtful they get Preston back. De Souza coming at semester will be very helpful.
                  This isn't necessarily directed at you, wsushox1, but I've heard this a fair number of times; spare me the roster pity-party. Want to call yourself a blueblood, but you can't get enough guys to fill a roster? Injuries are one thing. When your plan in October is to have 8 guys for the season, that's not an excuse, it's an embarrassingly stupid idea you should be called out for frequently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    But if WSU lost to a better SDSU team, would the loss have been "inconsequential"?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Sidenote: rull glad we didn't sell the pig against a horrid Cal team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        Sidenote: rull glad we didn't sell the pig against a horrid Cal team.
                        First the beatdown by Chaminade. Now trailing CENTRAL ARKANSAS 79-45 w 8:00 to go 2nd half. Are the 1st 30 min of our game in Maui the biggest anomaly this season? Top NAIA teams could hang around vs Cal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

This isn't necessarily directed at you, wsushox1, but I've heard this a fair number of times; spare me the roster pity-party. Want to call yourself a blueblood, but you can't get enough guys to fill a roster? Injuries are one thing. When your plan in October is to have 8 guys for the season, that's not an excuse, it's an embarrassingly stupid idea you should be called out for frequently.
                          100% agree and am shocked Bill has not been lit up more in the media for this. Yes the Lawson brothers are sitting out, Cunliffe gets eligible after end of first semester, and de Souza is likely eligible next semester, but that is some pretty poor roster management.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Just imagine what the Chickenhawks would look like if Vick ever gets prosecuted!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

It's extra hilarious after they started a thread at phognet last night, making fun of our game. Of course by the time the game ended, it went crickets.

And then a night later, their team of gods drops a home game to a garbage Washington team that dominated them from start to finish. Karma is awesome!
                              We are in their heads. We don’t need them to play us anymore. We have already recently beat them when it really counts and now they just folded a day after we showed grit and character to win. We are in their heads. And the reason is because deep down they know something that gives them nightmares....

We are better than them again.

Comment

Working...
                              X