No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say it again...beat Stillwater. So much opportunity.

Comment

• 0-9 Coppin State leads UConn by 3 early on ESPNW
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• If we win, we can possibly be #3 on Monday. It's been a scary week for Top 10 teams. Including us already. Sheesh.

Comment

• Any idea why the ACC is playing conference games this early?

Comment

• Road games are hard.

Get it done today.

Comment

• UConn leading but the team seems to have their heads in he clouds.
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• You have to go all the way down to Creighton to find a team with a kenPom adjD worse than Duke's.

I remember Bilas trying to sell me Duke's defense as great after they gave up like 53 in a half to Florida. Keep spinning, Jay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                  Game, blouses.

Duke loses at BC.
                  Did anyone watch? What ha happened was?

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                    ShockingButTrue commented
                    Editing a comment
                    11 3's in the first half will do a lot of teams in, on the road.

• Shaqness
                    Shaqness commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That'll do it.

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

How would anyone ever have guessed you would’ve responded to that?
                  Check out the kenpom today and tell me I was wrong about Washington and SD St. Anyone who isn't a blind WSU homer or an idiot knew that Wash loss would have looked the same as a SD St loss by us.

Pretty sad a mod is treating fell board members like trash just because a comment wasn't bashing KU and just stating facts. This place has gone downhill ever since it was sold a few years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

Check out the kenpom today and tell me I was wrong about Washington and SD St. Anyone who isn't a blind WSU homer or an idiot knew that Wash loss would have looked the same as a SD St loss by us.

Pretty sad a mod is treating fell board members like trash just because a comment wasn't bashing KU and just stating facts. This place has gone downhill ever since it was sold a few years ago.
                    BS. You're positing a hypothetical that only a deluded Chicken fan would. The Shockers won. Wake up!

If they'd of lost every Chicken fan from here to KC, including the lootz's, would be saying "yeah, but..." No?
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; December 9, 2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• When is the last time the Shockers have had a double-header with a conference mate following us on ESPN2?

I'm guessing never? Go Bearcats!
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Ok we can further discuss when one team doesn't lose by 9 while the other wins by 10 ..

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                          When is the last time the Shockers have had a double-header with a conference mate following us on ESPN2?

I'm guessing never? Go Bearcats!
                          Change

Comment

Wow. In the middle of a WSU game, you come here to post that? LMFAO.

What a tool bag.

By the way, those numbers were after Washington's win and SDSU's loss. Couldn't say anything before the games though right?

If it's so bad, then why do you insist on coming here? Except to elbow WSU and defend KU at just about every motherf*cking turn?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cincinnati has great athletes, but seems to be thin in basketball players.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                              X