2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
    Shaqness, you do know that ND was down big to us as well? It ain't over till it's over.
    Got it down to 8.

Shaqness is a little bit too big for his britches.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Not watching, has ND banked a 3 yet?

Comment

• Can someone tell what Michigan states jerseys mean

Comment

• Looks like MSU has their leading scorer and rebounder and is playing at home. ND is good. Wish we hadn't blown it, but no reason to overreact either.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Got it down to 8.

Shaqness is a little bit too big for his britches.
            I guess we should give up prediction threads then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post

I guess we should give up prediction threads then?
              I don't think "we" should. Not so certain about "you".
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Shaqness
                Shaqness commented
                Editing a comment
                Kinda looks like you're singling me out. That's pretty unfair. Can't tell if it's because you disagree with my other posts, or just don't like that I accurately pointed out a 20pt deficit and predicted it holding. Otherwise your just singling me out to be an ass.

• Originally posted by Shocktop23 View Post
              Can someone tell what Michigan states jerseys mean
              If I remember correctly, it's a throwback to when they were Michigan Agricultural College or something along those lines...

Comment

• Temple leads South Carolina 38-27 at halftime.
                Last edited by WheatShock; November 30, 2017, 09:59 PM.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Temple picks up another good win. UCF loses a close one to Mizzou.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Temple and SMU are separating themselves with WSU and UC.

The rest of the league...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      Temple and SMU are separating themselves with WSU and UC.

The rest of the league...
                      I'm not so confident about SMU. They're 6-2 against an SoS of 217. They haven't looked real sharp - actually they've looked decidedly unsharp - in the games I've watched. They are replacing some serious talent and it's possible they haven't got everything working yet. They could get significantly better as the season progresses. Right now they've got a lot of material for the film room. Shake Miloton hasn't looked like an all-conference player.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I'm not so confident about SMU. They're 6-2 against an SoS of 217. They haven't looked real sharp - actually they've looked decidedly unsharp - in the games I've watched. They are replacing some serious talent and it's possible they haven't got everything working yet. They could get significantly better as the season progresses. Right now they've got a lot of material for the film room. Shake Miloton hasn't looked like an all-conference player.
                        I agree. However, they did just get one rotational player back from injury, and get another eligible at semester. With that, and having not shot themselves in both feet yet, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

They also have a bad loss to Northern Iowa.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Looks like WuShock Reaper is inactive, so I'll crack at this.

Games of 11-30-17

Non-Con

Notre Dame (14) lost versus Michigan State (3) 81-63.
                            College of Charleston (101) won versus Western Carolina (279) 69-60.
                            Savannah State (333) won versus Carver Bible College (DIII) 98-60.
                            Oklahoma (26) won versus North Texas (298) 82-72.
                            UMKC (271) lost versus South Dakota (120) 82-63.

Conference
                            East Carolina (247) won versus UNC Wilmington (183) 93-88 (OT).
                            Memphis (156) lost versus UAB (133) 71-56.
                            Temple (39) won versus South Carolina (48) 76-60.
                            UCF (76) lost versus Missouri (54) 62-59.
                            South Florida (259) lost versus Elon (145) 79-78 (OT).

Thoughts: Notre Dame had a horrific 1st half versus MSU, then brought it within 10 to fall apart again. Other than that a good day for the non-con. Temple looks very good so far.
                            Last edited by FadedCrown; December 1, 2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
                              Looks like WuShock Reaper is inactive, so I'll crack at this.

Games of 11-30-17

Non-Con

Notre Dame (14) lost versus Michigan State (3) 81-63.
                              College of Charleston (101) won versus Western Carolina (279) 69-60.
                              Savannah State (333) won versus Carver Bible College (DIII) 98-60.
                              Oklahoma (26) won versus North Texas (298) 82-72.
                              UMKC (271) lost versus South Dakota (120) 82-63.

Conference
                              East Carolina (247) won versus UNC Wilmington (183) 93-88 (OT).
                              Memphis (156) lost versus UAB (133) 71-56.
                              Temple (39) won versus South Carolina (48) 76-60.
                              UCF (76) lost versus Missouri (54) 62-59.
                              USF (259) lost @ Elon (145) 79-78 (OT)

Comment

Working...
                              X