2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Interesting to note that the Bearcats did NOT cover the number, even with the 32 point blowout.
    There is certainly some meat on the Cincy non-con, but it is feast or famine. They've played a bottom 10 schedule to this point, which you cannot do without trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

There is certainly some meat on the Cincy non-con, but it is feast or famine. They've played a bottom 10 schedule to this point, which you cannot do without trying.
      The way it's looking right now, WE'RE the meat on Cincy's schedule.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Cincy has 4 quality games coming up, Xavier, Florida, UCLA and Miss State. This stretch will be a good litmus test for them.

Comment

• Baylor losing at Xavier 61-56 with 7:26 to go. It was 61-51 when I started typing this. I don't type fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            Baylor losing at Xavier 61-56 with 7:26 to go. It was 61-51 when I started typing this. I don't type fast.
            Baylor loses by 13

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Baylor loses by 13
              No pressure to get the W Saturday.

Comment

• SMU, with their #266 SoS, is up on Texas Rio Grand Valley 56-33.

Comment

• SMU wins 95-64.

X Man jr. had 11 pts and 4 reb for RGV
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Louisville going down!

Comment

• Tulsa holds off Texas San Antonio 100-96 in front of about as many people as you'd expect to see at a high school game. A small high school. Like Hesston. Or maybe Moundridge.

Comment

• Gregg in the postgame sure is an experience. Wow, he was jazzed up and talkative. Loved it.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Halftime score in the MVC/MWC challenge.

Boise State - 41
                          Loyola - 20

Comment

• South Dakota State wins at Ole Miss 99-97 in OT. The Jackrabbits beat Iowa on a neutral court last week.

They are going to be about 100 RPI spots better than last year IMO. Terrific buy game.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                              WSUwatcher commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Especially if WSU's walking wounded win it.

• Games for 11/27/17

California (3-3, Kenpom #138) defeated (0-5, Kenpom #320) by a score of 83-63.
                            South Dakota State (7-2, Kenpom #100) defeated Mississippi (4-2, Kenpom #61) by a score of 99-77.
                            Baylor (5-1, Kenpom #23) lost to Xavier (6-1, Kenpom #18) by a score of 63-76.
                            SMU (6-2, Kenpom #30) defeated UT Rio Grand Valley (3-5, Kenpom #279) by a score of 95-64.
                            Tulsa (4-3, Kenpom #116) defeated UT San Antonio (4-3, Kenpom #236) by a score of 100-96.
                            Wichita State (5-1, Kenpom #4) defeated (2-6, Kenpom #331) by a score of 112-66.

Commentary
                            Very nice win for South Dakota State.
                            Last edited by WuShock Reaper; November 29, 2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• SDSU looking like a fantastic buy game. Need to make sure we win...

Comment

Working...
                              X