Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite post is the guy who said he lost all respect for Kruger. lmfao

Comment

• They can't guard anyone inside without the Nigerian so they kind of have to live with him having a range of 1 foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        They can't guard anyone inside without the Nigerian so they kind of have to live with him having a range of 1 foot.
        That is such incredibly bad free throw shooting form. They ought to hire the middle school coach in Lawrence to come do remedial training with him.
        Last edited by Shocker Mama; January 23, 2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          My favorite post is the guy who said he lost all respect for Kruger. lmfao
          Snowflake??? Geez.
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Shocker Mama
            Shocker Mama commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, totally unfair for a coach to have a strategy for winning the game.

Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• They now have a thread calling for amendments to the 1-and-1 free throws or an all-out abolition of them.

It's the game of basketball's fault for this loss!!!!!!!!111

Can't make this **** up with these delusional whack jobs.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            They now have a thread calling for amendments to the 1-and-1 free throws or an all-out abolition of them.

LMAO!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

That is such incredibly bad free throw shooting form. They ought to hire the middle school coach in Lawrence to come do remedial training with him.

Who taught Henry Carr?
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Wait! What? Did KU not beat Memphis for a National Championship by doing the exact same thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Who taught Henry Carr?
                  Who is Mike Cohen? :)
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post

Wait! What? Did KU not beat Memphis for a National Championship by doing the exact same thing?
                    Well, not exactly the same. Yes, KU was trying to put Memphis on the line, but were sending up the Tigers 2 best FT shooters (both over 70%) on a horrible FT shooting team. Memphis blew the game, missing the front end of a 1 and 1, missed both FTs the next time, and missed the 2nd of 2 FTs the third time. This was all in the last 2 minutes of regulation.

KU simply blew this game. If KU fans want to talk about FTs, let them know that with under 7 minutes to go in the game and up 6 points, KU scored only 2 points and OU scored 7 points, going 7-8 from the line over the next 4 1/2 minutes. KU missed a number of shots and had a TO, their center had already missed 4 FTs, KU still had a 1 point lead. Then KU made a shot for a 3 point lead and they promptly fouled Young and OU got 2 more points off throws. Azubuike missed 2 more throws (the last of his FTs), but OU turned the ball over, so KU had the ball, a 1 point lead, and 1:45 to go. Plenty of blame to go around here, 4 missed 3s in the last 1:45, all the missed shots before that, and Self for having that center in there late. However, if they had played better, they would have had a bigger lead and Self wouldn't have had to have the kid in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      They now have a thread calling for amendments to the 1-and-1 free throws or an all-out abolition of them.

So its their own fault? They invented the game, just ask 'em!

Comment

• FadedCrown
                        FadedCrown commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Naismith most hated man in Lawrence

• i would make a game plan of fouling that guy every trip down the floor. Never let another player shoot the ball. You could foul out 5 walkons and stifle their offense. It’s similar to punting on first down like in the movie the Waterboy...... :)
                      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Marquette getting beat pretty badly at Xavier right now, 67-47 with 13 mins left. Also might be the first time I've seen the net get ripped off a rim leading to a long delay while they install a new one

Comment

• UNI is up 30 on ISUr.

Comment

Working...
                          X