Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
    ASU is 36 in KenPom. That is crazy.
    They didn't impress against K-State in allowing 90 points (92-90). Yes, the same mild-cat team that scored 54 against the Hurricane yesterday.

Comment

• Phog.net is fun

Comment

• Shocker Mama
        Shocker Mama commented
        Editing a comment
        They had better get the local mental health center up there on full alert.

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post

They gotta go through Which A Titty for that chit!
      You are aware that is incredibly offensive to those of us who live in Wichita, right?
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Phog.net is fun
        Yes it is.

Their latest brainstorm is that the AD (who once coached for Snyder at KSU & has a degree or two from KSU) has purposely sabotaged the football program and is now working on wrecking BB.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Gonzaga (in a road game) is putting the wood to Washington. 64-45 with 14:33 remaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            Gonzaga (in a road game) is putting the wood to Washington. 64-45 with 14:33 remaining.
            That's because Washington isn't that good. Seriously.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
              Yes it is.

Their latest brainstorm is that the AD (who once coached for Snyder at KSU & has a degree or two from KSU) has purposely sabotaged the football program and is now working on wrecking BB.
              And the Sprint Center is the reason they lost to Washington, isn't that what they also said?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

And the Sprint Center is the reason they lost to Washington, isn't that what they also said?
                The Sprint Center is only 2,476 miles from the Washington campus. That's the same as a home game for them. And Kansas City is a hotbed of Washington basketball fandom. KU got jobbed having to play a game there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I assume that Coach Jans has pretty much eliminated just about all the doubters and naysayers regarding his hiring among the Aggie fan base.
                  Chris gets a $2500 bonus for each victory against UTEP and New Mexico.

I hope Sheri receives a top-notch Christmas present. Hell, she deserves that regardless of the bonus.

Chris pretty much overachieved with her.
                  78-65

Comment

You are aware that is incredibly offensive to those of us who live in Wichita, right?
                    LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post

LOL.
                      I believe it's now established that you

1) Don't live in Wichita
                      2) Have no respect for things involving Wichita
                      3) Think it's humorous when people proud of Wichita and WSU are offended by insults
                      4) Think you're "all that" when you're really all this:

(Unfortunately the picture I was going to post here would have been offensive and possibly even cause people to throw up a little in their mouths, so I guess you'll have to examine public toilets until you find the appropriate image that was to be posted here. Please don't post again until you've done that.)

Comment

• I just want to know how obvious a troll has to be to get the boot around here?
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• ShockerDropOut
                          ShockerDropOut commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ignore is your friend, well at least mine.

• I know this is gonna sound crazy, but is KU now guaranteed a #1 seed at Intrust come March, already? How can they not be?
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I believe it's now established that you

1) Don't live in Wichita
                          2) Have no respect for things involving Wichita
                          3) Think it's humorous when people proud of Wichita and WSU are offended by insults
                          4) Think you're "all that" when you're really all this:

(Unfortunately the picture I was going to post here would have been offensive and possibly even cause people to throw up a little in their mouths, so I guess you'll have to examine public toilets until you find the appropriate image that was to be posted here. Please don't post again until you've done that.)
                          Am I missing something? I don't live in Wichita either but I don't understand what Shaqness said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            Somebody probably better go check on Kunkel.
                            Inconsequential?

Comment

Working...
                            X