2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Yeah, but the run started with a stupid Baylor shot early in the clock, also
    Completely agree. Baylor gave that away even without help

Comment

• This night is still salvageable. I’ll take a Kentucky loss. Should surely knock them out of the top 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slykryck View Post
        This night is still salvageable. I’ll take a Kentucky loss. Should surely knock them out of the top 25.
        The way both programs are playing, we'll probably see them in the tourney as an 8/9 game. Wouldn't that make us so happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post

The way both programs are playing, we'll probably see them in the tourney as an 8/9 game. Wouldn't that make us so happy.
          If we can get back into first half of the season form I’d love the matchup. If we can return to last season form we’d win by 20+. If we keep playing the way we are right now I probably won’t even watch the game because I don’t think I could handle the result.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post

If we can get back into first half of the season form I’d love the matchup. If we can return to last season form we’d win by 20+. If we keep playing the way we are right now I probably won’t even watch the game because I don’t think I could handle the result.
            We should hope to be better than the first part of the season. 1) We had our problems then, too. 2) Any team should be improved from the first part of the year, particularly having 2 major players back and in shape by that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Another KU win. Another pounding of a lower-division team at home.
              Both Baylor and Houston started the day as first four out, per Joe Lunardi.

Comment

• Originally posted by ICT2CLT View Post

Both Baylor and Houston started the day as first four out, per Joe Lunardi.
                Are you making excuses for KU? Are you saying Baylor is a top-half Big 12 team?

Nice try though.

Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Are you making excuses for KU? Are you saying Baylor is a top-half Big 12 team?

Nice try though.
                  You are right that KU barely beat the 9th best team in the Big 12 at home. That team also happens to be one of our best wins and is statistically equivalent to the 2nd & 4th best teams in our conference that we managed to lose to twice this week. What is the point of your post? You have tallied a huge number but they sure don't add any value. Nice try though. Did I do that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ICT2CLT View Post

You are right that KU barely beat the 9th best team in the Big 12 at home. That team also happens to be one of our best wins and is statistically equivalent to the 2nd & 4th best teams in our conference that we managed to lose to twice this week. What is the point of your post? You have tallied a huge number but they sure don't add any value. Nice try though. Did I do that right?
                    Hey nub. What exactly was the point of your post then? Your value is equivalent to your quantity thus far. And you smell funny.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ICT2CLT
                      ICT2CLT commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ah... flexing that intellectual muscle like always I see.

• ShockerFever
                      ShockerFever commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice deflection, KU hack.

• Not a basketball game of interest, but the NFC championship game reminded me of the one single thing I will miss about the MVC. Generald Wilson singing the anthem.
                    Last edited by Eric; January 21, 2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Shocker Mama
                      Shocker Mama commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Loved him at Arch Madness.

• WuDrWu
                      WuDrWu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No doubt. Love that guy. Would absolutely pay just to hear him sign the anthem.

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Not a basketball game of interest, but the NFC championship game reminded me of the one single thing I will miss about the MVC. Generald Wilson singing the anthem.
                    Luckily for me, he signs before Blues playoff games.

Comment

• pogo
                      pogo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So the people in attendance are all deaf? just messin with you

• unc stumbles at va tech

Comment

• Virginia Tech RPI around 105... just saying.

Comment

• What are the odds KU doesn’t have a 2 game lead on the Big XII after tonight?

Comment

• Kstate plays like we used to play. Intensity. Hustle. Desire. Taking it to Baylor early.

Comment

Working...
                          X