2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

No. I'm only saying that fans of any team that gets behind tend to blame the refs, even us. Just look at all the game thread where we've trailed and you'll see that.
    We've been behind several times in games against weak competition in December and I failed to see any officiating blaming. On phognet, every post is **** the refs, **** the refs. It's just quite humorous considering the treatment rendered at Allen on the routine basis.

Refs aren't an issue this game; WVU treating KU like a Top 10 YMCA team is.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Man’s game; and WVU is making KU look like children.
      The Assman

Comment

• Lightfoot would be a nice fifth big man, off the bench, for WSU.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
          WVU has a pretty impressive looking arena.
          Seats 14k, but looks even bigger than that on TV.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• If I could pick one player in the country to be on this Shox team, it might be Javon Carter.

LOVE the way he plays. Straight baller.
            The Assman

Comment

• ICT2CLT
              ICT2CLT commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd prefer someone who doesn't foul half the possessions.

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            If I could pick one player in the country to be on this Shox team, it might be Javon Carter.

LOVE the way he plays. Straight baller.
            Kinda reminds me of Cotton + 10 years.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Shock Top
              Shock Top commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly, a Tekele 2.0.

This is coming from somone who views Tekele as one of their favorite Shocker players of all time.

• Make no mistake. WVU will not be ahead when this game ends. I’m not saying they won’t win the game in every facet. I’m saying somehow KU will have more points. Even if it takes an officiating miracle the likes of which no one has ever seen before, you know it’s how this will end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
              Make no mistake. WVU will not be ahead when this game ends. I’m not saying they won’t win the game in every facet. I’m saying somehow KU will have more points. Even if it takes an officiating miracle the likes of which no one has ever seen before, you know it’s how this will end.
              I do expect a sudden turn in officiating after halftime. In fact, I'd bet the house on it.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• how long will we go tonight before our resident KU fan makes an appearance?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I do expect a sudden turn in officiating after halftime. In fact, I'd bet the house on it.
                I'll have what you guys are having. To throw a game, the competition has to be somewhat equal. This isn't even close.

Comment

Make no mistake. WVU will not be ahead when this game ends. I’m not saying they won’t win the game in every facet. I’m saying somehow KU will have more points. Even if it takes an officiating miracle the likes of which no one has ever seen before, you know it’s how this will end.
                  You're seeing it start already.

WVU has a habit of overcoming that sort of thing at home though. They have won 4 straight over KU at home.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ICT2CLT View Post

I'll have what you guys are having. To throw a game, the competition has to be somewhat equal. This isn't even close.
                    I never said KU was winning the game. They're clearly inferior in every facet and shouldn't be sniffing the Top 10 (Hi Jesse Newel). But let's just watch the officiating in the second half please.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I dont think even the refs can overcome KUs softness against WV. I could always be wrong and will never underesrimate any Big 12 team's ability to gift a win to KU, but i see this going rolling past KU the rest of the way.

KU will have to rain 3s to save this from being an ass pounding.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I just think its funny that KU's roster construction was so poor that they had to get a kid to reclassify and come in at semester in order to have some semblance of frontcourt depth.

Comment

• Can one missing man for KU (Preston) negatively impact them that much? I guess so, because they look like dog poopoo.

Comment

Working...
                          X