Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    Well, either "someone" wasn't able to do the math, didn't bother looking up his join date, or they were the first poster to yank a chain.
    JH4P makes his own chains for people to yank. Yes, it was unprovoked, but JH4P does a lot of provoking when he's on one of his "rolls".

Speaking of yanking chains, I noticed your KC Shox quote. If he comes back before 1 year is up, will you ride him daily or note that he did ban himself for a period of time up to 1 year?
    Don't use the KC ideology, ST. He tried to put it in a way to make him have an out. A year is what he meant. Being off this place in the off-season is not hard to do. So him coming back in November or December wouldn't even be like him losing a bet and you bet your damn tail hyde that he'd be hearing about it.

By the way, not that it may matter, but while I do believe that some of your posting tactics are over the top and tend to fan the flames, I do feel you are a valuable SN poster and glad you're here.
    Thank you. Likewise.
    Last edited by ShockerFever; September 9, 2014, 05:46 PM.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
      The join date for many of the older posters on this board just reflects when this board was setup and we all moved over to it. A lot of members were around for years before this board software
      This is true. I was one of those that moved over.

In any case, my post was made mainly to point out the fact that Jamar didn't have to include the "8 year line", like he was some sort of authority figure.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        I have said multiple times in the past that I am not nearly as controversial as some of you try to make me out to be.

I could not ask for a better proof of this than what this thread has provided. The over-reaction and criticism for me stating “I’ve been on this board for 8 years.” is truly comical.

I would ask those who are guilty to stop it, but it is just so dang funny, I’m not sure I want them to stop.
        Of course you don't think you're that controversial. To say otherwise would mean you're some sort of psychopath. So really, your opinion on yourself means jacksh*t.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Of course you don't think you're that controversial. To say otherwise would mean you're some sort of psychopath. So really, your opinion on yourself means jacksh*t.
          Quoting him defeats the purpose of the ignore function.....just sayin'. :upset:

Comment

I know it's the off-season, but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Of course it is, Royal, but just look at who's posting -- on my screen it comes right after "This message is hidden because..." -- and that will tell you all you need to know.

Ridiculous is to be expected, offseason or otherwise, when you have a couple of cranky teenage girls masquerading as posters.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                I know it's the off-season, but this is getting ridiculous.
                The results of my 8 word long post are downright hilarious as a commentary about how much others read into everything I say. I could say "Go Shocks!" and I think some on this board would claim that I was hoping for WSU to leave Wichita and find a new home for the University in some other city.

Go Shocks! :poster_shocks:

Comment

It's the SN version of Jerry Springer / Dr Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
                    The join date for many of the older posters on this board just reflects when this board was setup and we all moved over to it. A lot of members were around for years before this board software
                    I founded the notion of A Team v. B Team.

It was a long time ago.

d
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I remember when we had about 30 members in the late 90's. ShockerCat, Carpet Lawyer, BtheFan, BloodGold, etc. Those were the days!
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Quoting him defeats the purpose of the ignore function.....just sayin'. :upset:
                        My bad!
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          Of course it is, Royal, but just look at who's posting -- on my screen it comes right after "This message is hidden because..." -- and that will tell you all you need to know.

Ridiculous is to be expected, offseason or otherwise, when you have a couple of cranky teenage girls masquerading as posters.
                          And yet you're now in the middle of it.

Nicely made point, PuppyWatcher.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I find it ironic that the people that jump all over @Jamar Howard 4 President: for quibbling over word choice/how someone answered a question are doing the exact same thing in response, although with far less basis that most of JH4P's criticisms (which tend to be more nit-picky than baseless).

How about everyone just try for once giving others the benefit of the doubt rather than assuming the worst of what that person's intent was? If the other person really was trying to stir up trouble, it's on them, but in not giving the benefit of the doubt, we guarantee that we are part of the problem.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                              I founded the notion of A Team v. B Team.

It was a long time ago.

d
                              I was there for Team A and Team B. Those were the days!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                                I find it ironic that the people that jump all over @Jamar Howard 4 President: for quibbling over word choice/how someone answered a question are doing the exact same thing in response, although with far less basis that most of JH4P's criticisms (which tend to be more nit-picky than baseless).

How about everyone just try for once giving others the benefit of the doubt rather than assuming the worst of what that person's intent was? If the other person really was trying to stir up trouble, it's on them, but in not giving the benefit of the doubt, we guarantee that we are part of the problem.
                                Have to agree. Fairly benign.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X