No announcement yet.

Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to find the thread from Marshall's first year when Cold was openly begging for HCGM's fire and kept calling me "Mrs. Marshall" when I told him Gregg needed time and would be a winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
      Your meter, sir.
      If you say so.

Comment

I'd like to find the thread from Marshall's first year when Cold was openly begging for HCGM's fire and kept calling me "Mrs. Marshall" when I told him Gregg needed time and would be a winner

Here ya go
        Last edited by Triticum; September 10, 2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triticum View Post
          http://shockernet.net/forum/showthread.php?4285-What-in-the-hell-was-tonight/page2

Here ya go
          Man, we have came so far in such a short amount of time!
          Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

I'd like to find the thread from Marshall's first year when Cold was openly begging for HCGM's fire and kept calling me "Mrs. Marshall" when I told him Gregg needed time and would be a winner.
            I don't remember those exact comments but they sound like comments that I remember Cold saying. It's too bad that it was ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              If you say so.
              Speaking for my comment only.

Comment

• I was playing off the Billy Madison line. Gets me every time!

Comment

• Whenever I see someone who has been here on Shockernet for a really long time...like since 2006, but they only have a tiny number of posts relative to that kind of time frame, it makes me think they are someone's alter-ego. In order for someone to have very few posts in that long of a time frame, but chime in on a very specific topic that requires a good memory of the board, they either have to be a frequent reader who never likes to post or they have to be someone who does post a lot but uses an alter-ego as well for certain topics. No big deal. I just had fun thinking about it.

In fact, I think I might create an alter-ego one of these days. It will be a really cool name, and I will use it to only say smart things instead of my usual, plentiful, useless posts. That way, no one will ever know its really just me, DJ06Shocker.
                  Last edited by Dave Stalwart; September 10, 2014, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Lol! I am no one's alter ego. I used to post more often, but not so much anymore. I read SN every day, though.

Comment

• PLOT TWIST: SirShox IS DJ06Shocker's alter ego!

Comment

Lol! I am no one's alter ego. I used to post more often, but not so much anymore. I read SN every day, though.
                        457 since 2008 is a LOT more than 82 since 2006. That was what got me thinking about it.

Who are you @Triticum:? I'm onto you :)

Comment

• Ah. I'm on mobile, so I have no reference.

Comment

• COLD?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              457 since 2008 is a LOT more than 82 since 2006. That was what got me thinking about it.

Who are you @Triticum:? I'm onto you :)
                              What do you mean, who am I?

Comment

• LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X