• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocks - 66
    Mary BC - 61

Comment

UMBC- 73

WSU- 68

Have a bad feeling about this game. This is a pretty tough team on paper and while we are playing better I would feel better if this was being played a couple or even a month from now.

Hopefully we slow them down some.. it looks like they run the heck out of the ball.

Comment

WSU - 80
        MBC - 65

We're going to break out a 55 gallon drum of whoop a$$ and bring in Tyrone Shoelace to kick them in the grapes (and that is very painful).

I don't care what their RPI ranking is, they are still going down !!!

BOBB: What are you going to do if we win by 14 or less or 16 or more? :D

:wsu_posters:

Comment

So, it's game day in Shockerland, and the most important topics so far today are X-Man's cameos and a love triangle between Bobby Knight, Gregg Doyel, and Bobby's fans.

Outstanding.

Comment

Ok VBird...
            Go Shocks.
            Feel better now? 8)
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

I am leaving for the game in about 2 hours, we better win, I am bringing my 4 year old son (we will be rocking matching yellow PJ jersey's) and he will crushed if we don't get the W. Can't wait for the game, haven't been since opening night (not that they have been home that much anyway). I think we play well and take care of business.

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
              THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
                Ok VBird...
                Go Shocks.
                Feel better now? 8)
                No, but I think it's something I ate.

j/k

Comment

I think we match up well, but we will just have to see if the players play well. Can someone other than Matt step up at the point and give him a break?

Comment

Hopefully this team we're playing is just Maryland-Eastern Shore with a name change.

Shox: 77
                    MBC: 71

Note: MBC hits a late 3, making it a 6 point W.
                    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

How do you think that UMBC will react in front of 10,478 screaming fans? I have noticed their box scores from the games that they have played so far and the largest crowd they have played in front of so far was around 3000 with most of their crowds in the low 2000 range.

"Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
                      --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by moshock

BOBB: What are you going to do if we win by 14 or less or 16 or more? :D

Get drunk after the game! :yahoo:
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                          So, it's game day in Shockerland, and the most important topics so far today are X-Man's cameos and a love triangle between Bobby Knight, Gregg Doyel, and Bobby's fans.

Outstanding.
                          You are right. We, as internet forum commenters, should have our game faces on and nothing else. We mustn't overlook this opponent for fear of being thrown off our commenting game.

Shocks - fictitious score
                          UMBC - lesser ficticious score

I will now proceed with jumping some rope to warm up whilst listening to a steady diet of jockjams on my ipod. Don't distract me, please. I'm closing my eyes and envisioning the perfect in-game comment thread.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockair
                            How do you think that UMBC will react in front of 10,478 screaming fans? I have noticed their box scores from the games that they have played so far and the largest crowd they have played in front of so far was around 3000 with most of their crowds in the low 2000 range.

Good point.

Well it'll either rattle 'em and they'll be scared because they've never seen that type of crowd before

or..

It'll pump 'em up and they'll feed off of playing in a large and rowdy environment.. something they'll rarely get to cash in on.

Something tells me it'll be option #2..

Hope I'm wrong.

UMBC 75
                            WSU 73
                            :shock:
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker
                              I am leaving for the game in about 2 hours, we better win, I am bringing my 4 year old son (we will be rocking matching yellow PJ jersey's) and he will crushed if we don't get the W. Can't wait for the game, haven't been since opening night (not that they have been home that much anyway). I think we play well and take care of business.

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
                              Travel safe, especially with your little man :good: I'm headed to town around 4, which is little early (normally takes 100 or so minutes) as I'll be late for tip-off to make my son's YMCA game at 6 pm :clap:

I'm hoping for a Shocker win but I too have had a bad feeling about tonight, I'll blame it on my long run week rather than the Shocks.

Go Shocks!!!!
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Here is UMBC's roster:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

Working...
                                X