No announcement yet.

Shox at Sooners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The question that begs to be asked, though, is are we continuing to play down to the level of our competition, or are we playing like what we truly are? I think we'd be 8th or 9th in the Big XII, but we'll likely win the MVC.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas
      Gene and Brent have to be criticized for leavin Logan in too long. Everybody could tell he was getting tired, he hadn't pitched that long probably since high school.
      Ummm, Hoch started 11 times and threw three complete games last year for Hutch.

Page not found - thank you for your patience during the website redesign

Comment

• Another fine example of "if it sounds good, it has to be true".

If you don't know, look it up.
        If you don't know, don't say it.
        If you don't know, ask.
        If you can't ask, be quiet.
        Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

• I miss Krol, Booth, Sublett, and even though he is still on the team and doing a great job as a starter, Capra in the pen... we were spoiled for a long time...

Comment

• Sure, we can say Brent left Hoch in there too long(thats actually the first thing I said after the homer), but if I remember correctly...he did strike out an OU player on 3 pitches in the ninth. Then, he starts to struggle a little, so Gene and Brent probably are thinking about pulling him, but with the 3 and 4 hole hitter coming up you probably don't want to bring in an experienced pitcher(Plus, by keeping Logan in, we kept the lefty, lefty matchups going and we have no other left-handed options in the pen) As a coach who would you rather have facing their left-handed 3 and 4 hole hitters...a young right-handed pitcher or a tested veteran left-hander? Really..It's a no-brainer...just a shame it didn't work out...

Comment

Working...
            X