2017 Valley Tournament Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one!! 3-0 SIU
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
        Another one!! 3-0 SIU
        Not much of a lead agaisnt this MSU team. Hopefully, SIU can keep it up and maybe hit a few more dingers with ducks on the pond.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 25, 2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

MSU Starter pulled after 1 1/3.

The good: This means MSU is losing and having to use up their pin.

The bad: The starter only went 1 1/3 should make him available later on.

The who cares: If MSU goes 0-2 does this impact their at large ?

Comment

She has switched from nachos to sunflower seeds. Can hardly wait for her to get out the chewing tobacco.

Comment

My dear lord.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                The who cares: If MSU goes 0-2 does this impact their at large ?
                That is a good question.

MVC - 17th ranked conference
                SWMO RPI - 26
                SWMO 2-3 vs Top 50 (2 wins vs Mizzou,losses against McNeese State, Okie St, Ark)
                SWMO 8-6 vs 51-100

This is very similar to WSU plight in basketball.

Comment

3-2
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Well this changed quickly.

Comment

Todd Butler has already lined up next season at WSU. I'm thinking a strong finish and an above .500 record this season will propel him to a contract extension.

:)

Comment

I just switched over to ESPN3 for a minute and saw the background shots of the crowd disguised as empty seats in Springfield. I know it's a lunchtime game, but my goodness -- how many do you suppose are there? Dozens, or do you think they actually have hundreds?

Comment

Looks like the wheels are coming off for the Salukis in the bottom of the 7th. SIU up 3-2, starting pitcher out after a HBP and a walk. Reliever walks the bases full, and there's another pitching change. Bases loaded for the Bears with 1 out.

Single to right ties it.

Grand salami gives MSU a 4-run lead.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I still think WSU should have only offered to help out the league and host the T&F championships on short notice if the league also moved the baseball tourney here. You know, since MSU was picking and choosing what they could afford to do.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                              I just switched over to ESPN3 for a minute and saw the background shots of the crowd disguised as empty seats in Springfield. I know it's a lunchtime game, but my goodness -- how many do you suppose are there? Dozens, or do you think they actually have hundreds?
                              Well the primetime game last night drew a whopping 650.

Comment

Grand Salami! We better bring it tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X