2017 Valley Tournament Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
    I thought both Missouri State and Dallas Baptist represented the Valley well in regional play. DBU lost to TCU in the championship game of the TCU Regional and the Bears won the Arkansas Regional which is not easy.

The Bears have lost their first game in the supers by one run at TCU. I wish I were watching the Shockers right now, but those days seem long ago.

Agreed, especially Missouri State. You have to hand it to Coach Guttin. He has a knack for getting some extremely good players to Springfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlieHog View Post
      Agreed, especially Missouri State. You have to hand it to Coach Guttin. He has a knack for getting some extremely good players to Springfield.
      He has it easy. He just follows Todd Butler around and offers everyone under 6'2".

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        He has it easy. He just follows Todd Butler around and offers everyone under 6'2".
        A few of Missouri State's boys looked cut from the Balboni/Gaetti/Kruk mold. Looked like beer league softball mashers. Yet, on they play.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          A few of Missouri State's boys looked cut from the Balboni/Gaetti/Kruk mold. Looked like beer league softball mashers. Yet, on they play.
          ...though not playing anymore after losing to TCU in the supers.
          78-65

Comment

• Jake Burger MSU 11th pick of the first round to Chicago White Sox. Average signing amount for 11th pick is 4.2 million.

The 2017 MLB draft has arrived. Follow along with every first round pick here.
            Last edited by Jtaylor; June 12, 2017, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X