Gm 23 - vs Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
    LOL, you really think I would assume a different screen name to quell my SN fix? If I'm not mistaken, I believe the moderators have the capability to see IP addresses of users. I'm not in the business of embarrassing myself by creating a new profile and then get caught in the act.

Listen up loser, I'm not the one with 18k posts and have SN on 'speed dial' 24 hours a day. I can take a break from SN with ease. You on the other hand have demonstrated a weird infatuation and love affair with SN. Your incessant need to point fingers, criticize others, cherry pick posts and act as the SN Police is downright scary and oozes little man syndrome.

Over the years, you have become increasingly aggressive and hostile. You obviously don't perceive this but I can assure you, I'm not the only one on here who has picked up on this. My break from SN will actually be refreshing as I don't have to read your drivel.

The good news is, my sabbatical will fly by and I am looking forward to being back for basketball season.
    Yep, I can tell you're gonna do just fine on your little break. You said you were gonna be gone when WSU's run ended. Now unless I missed Fred's shot going in on Sunday, your presence should have exited already. But you're a welching p*ssy and are still here. You could have ended like you said you were, but you can't help but post. Nice try though.

And in case you hadn't noticed yet, you aren't exactly guarding the Pearly Gates around here.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      These situations are not at all the same.
      Matter of opinion. New coach, old players. Gonna take a couple of recruiting seasons to see if there will be improvement. During Marshall's first year there were also naysayers. It's not "all" the same, but it is not "all" different either.

Comment

Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
        Matter of opinion. New coach, old players. Gonna take a couple of recruiting seasons to see if there will be improvement. During Marshall's first year there were also naysayers. It's not "all" the same, but it is not "all" different either.
        I'm not jumping ship. But the two situations are fundamentally different.

In one instance the school did not have a men's basketball coach, needed a men's basketball coach, and hired a men's basketball coach. In another instance the school had a baseball coach, got rid of said coach, and hired a new coach that they thought could do a better job.

You get a lot more leeway and time for success to happen in the first scenario, even if the coach you got rid of is crappy.

Comment

IMO, both situations had teams (player personnel) in dire straits; no matter the circumstances for hiring a new coach.

Comment

Nebraska is getting hammered by KSU tonight 11 to 2 in the 6th.

Comment

Working...
            X