X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocker pitching getting hit hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      I guess. Why not Phillips or Zimmerman a little more often? Especially given that the DH and middle infield are two of the available spots. Both managed to hit .350+ in their limited appearances.
      Agree

Comment

I suppose the NU pitcher will finish the game throwing up 0 and get a complete game

Comment

Nebraska pitcher Kubat has found his control and having a career game against Shocker hitters. Now in bottom of 7th

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            Nebraska pitcher Kubat has found his control and having a career game against Shocker hitters.
            Seems to be a common occurrence the past few years.

Comment

Glad we're sticking with Koeiman though. I guess on the bright side he managed to not strikeout OR ground into a double-play. So, I guess he did his job, really.

Comment

Ok Casey. It's time to earn that All-American honor.

Comment

Are they going to "intentionally" walk Casey and put the tying runs in scoring position? Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    Ok Casey. It's time to earn that All-American honor.
                    He tried.

Comment

Casey just "missed it"....going to top of the 8th.

Comment

He tried.
                        Yes he did. I'm surprised he got anything to hit. Makes you wonder if it wasn't a mistake by the pitcher. Unfortunately, were not playing horseshoes or hand grenades.

Comment

Seems to be a common occurrence the past few years.
                          yeah, not much to get excited about...same shockers. I just hope it going to get better when Butler gets his people in.

Comment

Yes he did. I'm surprised he got anything to hit. Makes you wonder if it wasn't a mistake by the pitcher. Unfortunately, were not playing horseshoes or hand grenades.
                            Maybe he didn't get anything to hit and gave it a ride anyway. We could be awfully good if anyone would step up to protect Casey at the bat.

Comment

Maybe he didn't get anything to hit and gave it a ride anyway. We could be awfully good if anyone would step up to protect Casey.
                              Possible, although Casey has a great eye and is not opposed to taking a walk plus Mike and Shane didn't describe in a way that would lead you to believe he hit a pitch out of the strike zone.

Would be nice to get Casey one more AB in this game but that will take some work.

Comment

Would be nice to get Casey one more AB in this game but that will take some work.
                                We would probably be in a pretty good spot if we can get Casey back up. But I'd rather not need to bat in the 9th.

Comment

Working...
                                X