No announcement yet.

NCAA Selection Show- 11 AM CST Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many season ticket holders does K-State have? Can't be many.

I just can't wait to go up there and hear all the spring football talk going on during the game. Always a highlight!!
    Last edited by ShockerFever; May 27, 2013, 01:26 PM.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
      Well, in theory, every game is on TV, even if you have to take ESPN3 on your computer and run the output into your TV.
      ESPNU is a cable channel though, ESPN3 is not. I know what you mean, and you know what I mean.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Will they be able to handle all the fans in their dinky stadium?

Comment

It's really too much to ask for to beat KU at home in Volleyball when they host for the first time, make the Final 4, then beat KState in Manhattan when they host for the first time in baseball.

Or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO View Post
            no

Comment

Absolutely not. They have seats for about as many people as we would put on the hill if we were hosting.

We'll travel, Arkansas will travel, and EMAW will bandwagon it bigtime.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                How many season ticket holders does K-State have? Can't be many.
                Probably less than a 750. They were pulling in 3,589 for the OU series first 2 games, but school is now out. So if you want tickets you are going to have to be on the trigger as I'm sure Arkansas will have a contingent.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                  Get your trigger finger ready for that exact moment when tickets go on sale Wednesday. Arkansas fans are gonna go nuts buying those things en masse too.

If you snooze you'll be stuck watching at home.
                  Good call with that one.

Geez, figures they put two of the largest traveling fanbases into a regional that's hosting with little league type capacities.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    I can see WSU winning the Manhattan regional and then if Oregon St. gets upset - maybe WSU host a super...
                    Doubtful on hosting the super. Being the 4 seed, the only way that we'll host super is if the other 4 seed, UTSA, also wins their regional...unless there are some facility conflicts. I suppose Santa Barbara could maybe have an issue but no way would A&M have to come here.
                    78-65

Comment

Hog fans will be thrilled to fill up both of the hotels in Manhattan. Their two favorite chains, Motel 6 and Super 8. :)

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                        Doubtful on hosting the super. Being the 4 seed, the only way that we'll host super is if the other 4 seed, UTSA, also wins their regional...unless there are some facility conflicts. I suppose Santa Barbara could maybe have an issue but no way would A&M have to come here.
                        I would be assuming Santa Barbara/UTSA would need to win for that scenario to possibly unfold. UCSB has about 300-400 attendance. I'm not sure UTSA would try to host they don't do much better either.

Comment

Hog fans will be thrilled to fill up both of the hotels in Manhattan. Their two favorite chains, Motel 6 and Super 8. :)
                          Perhaps the Cats will invite back Dana to lead Arkansas in a woo-pig-suey call for old time's sake?

Comment

LOVE IT! Here we come KState!

(and Go Heels as well)

Comment

Wow, their official capacity is 2300.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                Don't you have to submit a bid prior to the selection to be considered for a Super Regional? I know it used to be like that (we always bid, just in case).

Comment

Working...
                                X