2024 NCAA Baseball Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Pirates **** the bed again. Losing to Evansville 6-5. The 4 seed has not been kind to ECU of late.
    Probably asking too much for Evansville to beat Tennessee huh?

Comment

Godwin was yelling something at the UE coach after the game. Can only imagine it was justified.

Comment

If the Purple Pimps can make a super regional, there is no effing excuse for Wichita State to not be able to do so.

Of course, it would be nice to just make the dance in the first place.
        78-65

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Godwin was yelling something at the UE coach after the game. Can only imagine it was justified.
          Godwin can take some lessons in 'shut the hell up'

Comment

Also it is ridiculous to have a 40" outfield fence with a bunch of cretins spilling over into the field of play all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Godwin can take some lessons in 'shut the hell up'

Hey Cliffy:

stfu.jpg

Comment

Also it is ridiculous to have a 40" outfield fence with a bunch of cretins spilling over into the field of play all weekend.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

That’s a real shame that Cliffy and Dixon are gonna be couching it again.

Talk about an underachieving baseball program.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm sure they'll blame the AAC. And, to be fair, they might be right.

Perhaps if they hadn't ruined 2 of their top 3 arms for the season trying to sweep WSU in April, they might have made it out of their regional.

Comment

I'm sure they'll blame the AAC. And, to be fair, they might be right.

Perhaps if they hadn't ruined 2 of their top 3 arms for the season trying to sweep WSU in April, they might have made it out of their regional.
                      I mean, they had all those arms back for the regional. They still hosted (since their AD was on the committee). I'm 100% sure they will blame the AAC .. but you really can't be handed a better position than they had.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I mean, they had all those arms back for the regional. They still hosted (since their AD was on the committee). I'm 100% sure they will blame the AAC .. but you really can't be handed a better position than they had.
                        The 2 they lost from overuse against WSU (Root and WLS) went 0-2 with 7 runs allowed in 8.2 innings.

Comment

Former Shocker and current Cowboy Robert Cranz, who has been superb for OSU all season (leads the team in appearances, WHIP and ERA) was rudely greeted by Tyler Shelnut who took his fastball about 440 feet to extend the Gator lead to 4-2.

Comment

LSU-Gone

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              LSU-Gone
                              It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a regional played at this level. Great pitching, great hitting, great fielding by all 4 teams overall. If you have some time, recommend checking it out.

Several regionals were not competitive at all. Supers should be Super!

Comment

ACC 5/9
                                SEC 5/11
                                Former PAC 12 2/3
                                Big Twelve 2/6 (as of now)
                                Big East 1/2
                                MVC 1/2

Comment

Working...
                                X