2023 Off-season and Portal Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the high is 63 and sunny!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Friday looks like a good day. Saturday a little chilly. Sunday --- Brrrrrrrrrrr and potential snow.

Comment

• Gah, can't make it to Eck today. Any chance this is being streamed?

Comment

• Scratch that. Schedule rearranged ... heading to Eck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Scratch that. Schedule rearranged ... heading to Eck!
            Today?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Scrimmage open to the public F, S, S.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Today?
                Yeah, my son didnt have high school so we went and checked it out for a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Scrimmage open to the public F, S, S.
                  Was #17 black Favors?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Was #17 black Favors?
                    You were the one with the hand written roster on the back of an envelope. Yes Favors is #17 Go to Go Shockers and click on baseball and roster and it has the guys pictures with numbers. You can also print it out which I may have to do if they don't have programs printed up. The deck in right field is a kind of neat addition. If the could now just move the Batters eye in a few feet and have the sidewalk behind it that would be a worthy addition as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

You were the one with the hand written roster on the back of an envelope. Yes Favors is #17 Go to Go Shockers and click on baseball and roster and it has the guys pictures with numbers. You can also print it out which I may have to do if they don't have programs printed up. The deck in right field is a kind of neat addition. If the could now just move the Batters eye in a few feet and have the sidewalk behind it that would be a worthy addition as well.
                      Yeah, I was writing down color/number for players that popped out at me so I could ask who they were. :) I forgot the numbers are on goshockers, good reminder!

Comment

• I think I accidentally threw my notes away. :(

Favors was throwing bullets last night. Looked great and yellow wasn't getting much from him.

Wilkinson was struggling on the mound and actually got rattled in a scrimmage. He was pretty solid last year so not sure why he struggled. Or maybe he didn't, because I don't know what I'm talking about but he was getting hit on a lot.

Ironman Will Stark's batting looked solid yesterday.

Someone knocked the leather off a scorcher for a triple (off of Wilkinson), but without my notes I can't remember who.

One thing I think I observed was that we were batting for bases not homers. And it was working with a lot of runners on base and subsequently batted in, instead of stranding onesy twosey guys. Thats what it seemed like to me but again, I am not experienced enough to see the nuance so someone smarter can jump in.

Comment

Working...
                        X