No announcement yet.

Shox vs South Dakota State Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor effort all around today. Shake it off and get the series tomorrow.

This team isn’t quite good enough to overcome off days.

Comment

Also we need Kocis to get healthy in a big way. Him batting once every five games isn’t helping anybody.
      Last edited by shoxlax; March 12, 2022, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Embarrassing effort. And momentum officially stopped.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

These things happen in baseball. It’s just magnified by the fact we started 0-6 and need everything we can get right now. Again, win the series and move on.

Comment

Strong Shocker bench. Bringing in pinch hitters batting .174 on 4-23. Now batting .167.

Comment

I’ve never seen more balls not break the infield in my life.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Woof

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  These things happen in baseball. It’s just magnified by the fact we started 0-6 and need everything we can get right now. Again, win the series and move on.
                  These things do happen in baseball. Although they happen less for good teams than for weaker teams. This Shocker team definitely has weaknesses to overcome.

I will say this though, the more deserving team won the game today.

Comment

Now if we lose tomorrow, I will be more than mildly irritated and will focus my time and energy on things that matter for awhile.

Comment

• #18 Tulane hosted 3-10 Evansville today.

The Green Wave was bent over and Evansville'd, big time, losing a double dip, 5-3, 5-1.

USF split 2 with Bradley.

**** happens. But when you lose your 1st 6, even against good teams, you have to be able to flush the turds.

Comment

• Come on boys!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Just got back from my lunch run. What did I miss?

Comment

• It’s the early innings of a random Sunday one-run game. But is just disheartening to see SDSU rip the ball all over the park while we’ve barely hit a ball hard all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              Poor effort all around today.
                              Bad effort at the plate for sure. But I thought Payton Tolle had a good effort yesterday. He didn’t have his best stuff, but he fought hard, and hung in there 6.2 innings only giving up 2 earned runs (he actually left the game with a runner on and 1 earned run, but McDonough couldn’t shut the door). He pitched good enough to get a win. Otherwise, the Shox were lackadaisical.

Comment

• Yeah, that dude just smacked one for a homer. Yeesh.

Let's get goin' Shox!

Comment

Working...
                                X