AAC Conference Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigtimetimmyjim View Post
    What’s classless about saying “good game fellas” ?
    You said it in the 4th inning. What’s hard to understand?

Comment

• The game is over. Figured I’d get it out of the way early

Comment

• Tulane is such a likeable school. Cute logo and not real threatening in any sport. Bigtimetimmyjim is making me re-consider.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Tulane is such a likeable school. Cute logo and not real threatening in any sport. Bigtimetimmyjim is making me re-consider.
          LOL, I’m sorry. I was asked to return if we faced y’all again in the conference tournament, so I obliged. I promise that this is the last you will hear from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            Tulane is such a likeable school. Cute logo and not real threatening in any sport. Bigtimetimmyjim is making me re-consider.
            Yea it's cool that the conference threw them a bone and haven't kicked them out for not being good in any sport... Everyone just loves a good New Orleans trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigtimetimmyjim View Post
              What’s classless about saying “good game fellas” ?
              Not only classless but stupid.

Comment

• Is it possible that some of the Blumas have college age kids by now?
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Not only classless but stupid.
                  Stupid how? Y’all aren’t good enough to beat us

Comment

• Casually follow Shocker baseball so have to ask those who follow closely...Is this Barnhouse pitcher been as bad he looks? I mean, he is bad!
                    Comes in and walks # 8 & 9 hitters and basically for all intent and purposes, ends this game.

That is all.
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                      Casually follow Shocker baseball so have to ask those who follow closely...Is this Barnhouse pitcher been as bad he looks? I mean, he is bad!
                      Comes in and walks # 8 & 9 hitters and basically for all intent and purposes, ends this game.

That is all.
                      Up and down, mainly down, like every other pitcher we have thats name doesn’t end in Kaminska.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                        Casually follow Shocker baseball so have to ask those who follow closely...Is this Barnhouse pitcher been as bad he looks? I mean, he is bad!

That is all.
                        To answer your question, and I’m slightly more than a casual fan, but not much...Barnhouse is playing in his 5th (covid) year. If he was good (imo), he would be playing minor league ball this season...more than likely. Again, no offense to the Barnhouse fan club out there.

Comment

• For those of you completely depressed the state of our pitching staff, I have been told by very good authority that serious arms are coming the next two years. I, for one, am excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            For those of you completely depressed the state of our pitching staff, I have been told by very good authority that serious arms are coming the next two years. I, for one, am excited.
                            Good to hear. Hopefully it pans out. Olthoff was certainly very good today. He would have been very tough to beat today even with Jace on the mound.

Comment

• I may have missed it, but did we ever get told why Peters, Lindemann, and Hamilton were on the shelf all year? In fact, I don’t even see Hamilton and Peters listed on the roster.

Comment

• Connery was hurt and couldn’t get well, he’s in the portal. Hamilton struggled and basically had to learn how to throw again. Unfortunately he got bad info, I think, from his “team” and should have signed in 2019. He’s in the portal.

All 3 great kids and wish them the best. Lindemann also hurt and was on track to maybe help late but also reaggrevated so no go. Fantastic kid, totally bought in. We’ll see if he can get healthy. He’s a guy, if healthy that absolutely can help us or anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X