Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAC Conference Tournament

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    For those of you completely depressed the state of our pitching staff, I have been told by very good authority that serious arms are coming the next two years. I, for one, am excited.
    I’m always too positive about recruiting but I’m in this camp too. Help is on the way.

    ECU is a machine right now, but everyone else get some while you can.

    Comment


    • Sucks to see any of our shocker sports end of the season if they aren't playing for a championship. I am excited about the future of baseball at WSU under the guidance of EW and the rest. I watched more exciting Shocker baseball this year than I had during the TB era. Nice to see familiar faces and missed others. JJ and I are planning on a roadie next year to either Memphis or Houston with Tulane the following year. Had good time going to Cincinnati this year even though the weather was horrible and we lost 3 of 4. Shocker Baseball is on the road back and I'm glad to be a spectator. Go Shocks

      Comment


      • I too, am glad the Butler (coach, not county) days are behind us. Brighter days are likely ahead.

        P.S. really really enjoyed enjoyed the softball team and hope they have continued success, and also enjoyed the personalities of the team.

        Comment


        • Can we ban the hillbilly Tulane fan already. Send him and his two teeth packing. He’s doing nothing but purposely stirring up sh!t.

          Comment


          • How hard is it to ignore him if he bothers you? Just don’t reply

            Comment


            • He's already been banned
              Kung Wu say man who take lady on camping trip, have one intent.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                He's already been banned
                What posts of his were so egregious that lead you to ban him? I would prefer to read and respond to his posts supporting Tulane baseball than read the constant negative posting of Nabob.

                Comment


                • Regret you were banned Timmy but I hope you will follow Shockernet baseball next Spring when the Shocks' roster will be comprised essentially of Coach Wedge's recruited players. IMO Shocker pitching next season will be demonstrably improved and could/should well be the best in the AAC.

                  Looking forward to the Shockers playing (sweeping?) the Green Wave in Wichita in 2022!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

                    What posts of his were so egregious that lead you to ban him? I would prefer to read and respond to his posts supporting Tulane baseball than read the constant negative posting of Nabob.
                    It was a seven day ban. Nobody was in the mood for that.
                    Kung Wu say man who take lady on camping trip, have one intent.

                    Comment


                    • ECU beat UCF to force a deciding game tonight.

                      UCF leads 2-1 bottom 9 with 1 out and 1 on.

                      Tulane run ruled USF 16-6 after trailing 5-1 in the 5th.

                      That deciding game will start 45 minutes after this game ends. No earlier than 910pm local time.

                      Tough turn around one way or the other.

                      Comment


                      • Double play ends it and the AAC will get 2 teams in.


                        UCF 2-1 will face winner of Tulane v USF tomorrow at noon local time.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                          IMO Shocker pitching next season will be demonstrably improved and could/should well be the best in the AAC.
                          What will be different next year that could lead you to believe that somehow this team pitching will move from 130's in the Nation to one of the Top 30?



                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                            Regret you were banned Timmy but I hope you will follow Shockernet baseball next Spring when the Shocks' roster will be comprised essentially of Coach Wedge's recruited players. IMO Shocker pitching next season will be demonstrably improved and could/should well be the best in the AAC.

                            Looking forward to the Shockers playing (sweeping?) the Green Wave in Wichita in 2022!
                            What a tool. You’re as bad as the poster you criticize.

                            Comment


                            • Tulane brought back Trent Johnson on 3 days rest. He’s walked the bases loaded and didn’t make it out of the 1st inning. Hope he didn’t hurt his arm.

                              USF 1-0 bases still loaded. New pitcher coming in. Tulane gets out of the mess with no more damage. 1-0 Bulls bottom 1.

                              What a very long day.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

                                What will be different next year that could lead you to believe that somehow this team pitching will move from 130's in the Nation to one of the Top 30?
                                Eric Wedge and coaching staff recruiting/signing pitchers with potential to join Jace Kaminska and Cameron Bye. To name a few -

                                LHP -
                                Brunner, Graham
                                Jensen, Cooper
                                Miner, Jace
                                Stevens, Will
                                Tolle, Payton

                                RHP -
                                Casserilla, Xavier
                                Cranz, Robert
                                Howry, Ty
                                May, Aiden

                                Are you familiar with the sticky

                                Our first commitment from the 2021 class? https://twitter.com/matthewguth19/status/1175915559206215680

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X