AAC Conference Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigtimetimmyjim View Post

I have no problem with the salt after losses. My feelings are definitely not hurt.
    Today (Friday May 28th) at 4:30 PM Shockers versus Tulane. Is Olthoff the Green Waves starting pitcher?

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by wyatt View Post
        I thought Tulane played South Florida not Central Florida.
        My bad, you're of course correct. It's probably going to be an all Florida final with both USF and UCF undefeated at this point.

I expect today to be the first day where things are on time. Weather should not cause a problem (no rain expected in the area until Monday) and ECU should (but remember I said they would Tuesday as well so...) dispose of Memphis quickly, probably in a run rule shortened game. I certainly hope it is because regardless of who wins (obviously hoping it's our Shocks) they deserve a reasonable shot at Saturday and that means a chance to get a meal and get a full night of sleep prior to what could be a really long Saturday.

Comment

• ECU up 3-0 over Memphis after 3 innings.

ECU extends their lead to 6-0 after 5 innings. Only outhitting Memphis 5-4 but Memphis has 2 errors and given up 6 walks to 0 errors and 1 walk for ECU.

WuDrWu called it. ECU tacks on 6 runs in the bottom of the 6 and close out the 7 inning run rule game over Memphis 12-0.

However, Memphis may have done their damage in the opening round of games.

Shocks and Tulane scheduled for 4:00 pm CDT start.

It will be Snavely vs Olthoff. The Shocks are the visitors in this game. Jack Sigrist is in the lineup.

Believe it ort not but the Shocks hold a light advantage offensively at the bottom of the order. The Shocks bottom two guys, Seth Stroh and Andrew Stewart, are hitting .229 and .199, respectively. Tulane's 8 and 9 hole hitters are at .196 and .206, respectively.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 28, 2021, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Olthoff sure has good movement on his pitches.

Snavely is going to have to be on his game.

Comment

• Bartlett absolutely crushes a 3-2 fastball from Olthoff. 1-1 now. Hopefully that's the spark this team needed, because the previous 4 at-bats left a lot to be desired.

Comment

• Stroh just missed a gapper. Could have been big. Need Snavely to be a dude here on out.

Comment

• Phew.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Tulane gets some of the greasiest hits in the history of baseball against us.

Comment

• Good game fellas

Comment

Good game fellas
                        Get ****ed

Comment

• Completely gifted all 4 runs to them there. Some teams can fade that, we can’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock&awe View Post

Get ****ed
                            Why so angry?

Comment

Why so angry?
                              Zero class. You’re a guest here, act like it.

And pray to the baseball gods we don’t win this game.

Comment

• What’s classless about saying “good game fellas” ?

Comment

Working...
                                X