AAC Conference Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

The Shockers play the loser of today's USF vs Tulane game on Friday. USF and Tulane will play 47 minutes following the UCF vx Memphis game which in now in top of the 2nd with UCF leading 2-0. I would thing that would put the USF-Tulane game at about 5:30 to 6:00 CT this evening.

The Shocks will play the loser of that game in tomorrow's 2nd of 2 games that is scheduled 2 hours earlier than today's games. That would put it around 3:30 to 4:00 CT.

Of course, those times can and probably will vary depending on the pace of the games, any extra innings and of course the weather.
    Gracias mi amigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
      This throw????
      Since we are thread shifting, anybody have the video of Schermerhorn's game winner vs Arizona in the 07 regionals?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerman View Post

Since we are thread shifting, anybody have the video of Schermerhorn's game winner vs Arizona in the 07 regionals?
        No video but...

Capture.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerman View Post

Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
            Impressive at bat. That's a competitor. Maybe even more impressive was the size of the crowd.

Comment

• May be heading to a run rule game. UCF leadng Memphis 12-1 after 5 innings.

That should make ECU feel good. Not.

UCF tacks on 5 more in the 6th to extend their lead to 17-1.

UCF closes out the run rule with a 10 pitch 1-2-3 inning in the top of the 7th.

ECU will get another shot at Memphis tomorrow. Why do I feel like that won't be pleasant for the Tigers.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 27, 2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• 7 home runs for the Knights. Memphis ran out of pitching fast.

The ball, for whatever reason, is flying out of Baycare Ballpark this week. Combine that with what has been a fairly tight strike zone and the pinball scoreboard has ruled so far.

Makes what Jace did last night even more special (he faced 1 batter over the minimum through 8 innings. You don't see that very often, especially in college.

Getting out front early is a huge priority in this tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
                  One of the many things I enjoy about ShockerNet is the vast volume of archived clips you all have!

Comment

• Hahahaha where’s Timmy Tulane at?

Shut out against UCF. What a bunch of posers.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• That is a mouthy ballclub. Did you see the UCF catcher say something after the last kid struck out? They were done with the chirping from the Tulane guys all game, all season.

They've got some good young players and a nice team, but they need to shut it. UCF sewed it shut for 'em tonight. I assume we'll get Olthoff tomorrow. That's a tough go for Preston but that's why they play the games.

Go Shocks!

Comment

• I thought Tulane played South Florida not Central Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Hahahaha where’s Timmy Tulane at?

Shut out against UCF. What a bunch of posers.
                          USF hoss.
                          You’re awful sensitive to still be mad at me over a couple of posts from 6 weeks ago. Not personal attacks on you or other posters either, just general trash talk. Pretty strange

Comment

• I don’t post much, but like to read all the posts here during baseball season. I think he is just playing with us. He gets really excited when the Shocks lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigtimetimmyjim View Post

USF hoss.
                              You’re awful sensitive to still be mad at me over a couple of posts from 6 weeks ago. Not personal attacks on you or other posters either, just general trash talk. Pretty strange
                              UCSFUSCUSWhoGivesAF***. You got blanked. That's the most important part.

Don't like the salt after losses eh?

Maybe you'll learn next time not to introduce yourself as a little punkass ***** and nobody's feelings will get hurt.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

UCSFUSCUSWhoGivesAF***. You got blanked. That's the most important part.

Don't like the salt after losses eh?

Maybe you'll learn next time not to introduce yourself as a little punkass ***** and nobody's feelings will get hurt.
                                I have no problem with the salt after losses. My feelings are definitely not hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X