Baseball: WSU vs Air Force (Mar 3,4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Some joking about new WSU fans on the board, but....

A new WSU baseball fan just asked for projected RPI of a WSU non-con opponent on a Wednesday morning and got 3 responses in less than 2 minutes.

I'd say there's some renewed interest.
    I've been lurking on the baseball forum more in the past couple of months than I did the previous five years combined.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

I've been lurking on the baseball forum more in the past couple of months than I did the previous five years combined.
      Jump in, the water's fine!

Comment

It never hurts when you play the right way, you're winning and the weather is good.

This team will continue to play the right way and suspect will be fun to watch and follow. I have no idea how much success they'll have as the schedule sharpens.

But I wouldn't mind seeing the reaction from every angle if the team could have success in the next 13 games (AF, LT3, N4, ORU, UH3, OSU). I wonder what the mood would be if the team were, say, 17-7 (2-1) and playing a ranked or RV Tulane team at home on March 27?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          It never hurts when you play the right way, you're winning and the weather is good.
          bUt fEeLiNgS aRe GeTtInG HuRt...

Comment

Do you guys generally like having one thread per opponent (series), or one per game?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I'm good with one per series.

Comment

Same

Comment

DVV back in the lineup today, although just in a DH role. Still no Pax which is becoming worrisome.

Tommy Barnhouse gets the ball in 30 minutes.

Sigrist, VanVooren, Cornblum, Gibson, Cadena, Kocis, Jackson, Clemons, Katzfey.

That leaves Cooper Elliot, Blake Marsh, Derek Shaver, Chris Diehl, & Josh Killeen as back up position/PH options.

Comment

Even being in there at DH seems like a good sign. And in the 2-hole, no less. Doesn't seem like they are trying that hard to reduce his running.

I don't have a warm-fuzzy about Wallace based on the couple of comments I've heard Wedge make. Not convinced it's all specifically injury-related. But, I also don't actually know anything about the situation.

Comment

If you have Amazon Echo devices (Alexa), you can say:

Alexa, play 97.5FM

and that will bring up the audio feed of the game. Pretty cool.

Comment

Stats: https://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=297542
                        Video: https://www.espn.com/watch/?id=ccc37...8-70793723724e
                        Radio: https://www.radio.com/kfh/listen

Comment

YYYAAAYYYY!!!

Comment

VanVooren works a walk. Advanced to 2nd on Cornblum groundout. Gibson hits one off the wall to swap places with him.

1-0 Shox

WSU doing a better job of coming through with hits in these situations the last few games.

Comment

How did VanVooren look running? Hammy seem to bother him?

Comment

At least I can keep tabs on my son this afternoon. He's sitting in the front row.

Comment

Working...
                                X