Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    What's the run rule in college?
    Death after 9

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Generally isn't one in non-con games.
      Ouch.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I love Pelphrey...but at what point does he start getting some blame for this? (Im not saying now so slow your roll).

Comment

• Only run rules I ever saw were 10 after 7 and (more importantly) 1 after 9.
          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            The 7th so far:

Hit, Walk, Error, Wild Pitch, Walk, Walk, Hit.

No outs.

Update: Wild Pitch, Wild Pitch, OUT! Woo hoo!
            Wild pitch, wild pitch, strikeout(!), Single

Comment

• I was expecting to suck and will not freak out.
              I was expecting to suck and will not freak out.
              ​​​​​​​I was expecting to suck and will not freak out.
              ​​​​​​​I was expecting to suck and will not freak out.
              ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                I love Pelphrey...but at what point does he start getting some blame for this? (Im not saying now so slow your roll).
                Kind of odd to bring up in the first 7 innings of the first game

Comment

• Not being able to get anyone out and multiple pitching changes really slows the game down.

Comment

I love Pelphrey...but at what point does he start getting some blame for this? (Im not saying now so slow your roll).
                    When they've had a couple of years to recruit pitchers that can pitch. I've got some eligibility, but it wouldn't be Pelfrey's fault that I sucked.

Give me Mike Pelfrey and I'll look like a great pitching coach. Give Mike Pelfrey me and he'll look like the world's worst pitching coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Kind of odd to bring up in the first 7 innings of the first game
                      Well he was the pitching coach last year too ma'am.

Comment

When we also didn't have any pitchers. I'm not saying he's the answer. He's 100% unproven. In any direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

When they've had a couple of years to recruit pitchers that can pitch. I've got some eligibility, but it wouldn't be Pelfrey's fault that I sucked.

Give me Mike Pelfrey and I'll look like a great pitching coach. Give Mike Pelfrey me and he'll look like the world's worst pitching coach.
                          Im not saying he needs to go. But IMO he needs to start showing he can coach and also recruit. I by no means have a pitchfork out for him.

Comment

This is a new year with a new head man in charge. It’s now Wedge’s responsibility.

Hamilton did a good job. Is Pelphrey the same coach for Hamilton who is new as he is for Haase who is a hold over? Give the coaches time to decide who can play and who can’t. Time to evaluate and time to recruit. We weren’t good last year so are we going to turn it around immediately?

Comment

Im not saying he needs to go. But IMO he needs to start showing he can coach and also recruit. I by no means have a pitchfork out for him.
                              Sure. But day 1 (and really more like day -730) is a little early to even ask the question, IMO.

Does Wedge suck cause we haven't scored? Maybe. Probably not worth asking that question for another year or two.

Comment

• Good God I even said nows not the time...i was just throwing it out since the pitching has been far less than adequate under him.

Comment

Working...
                                X