NCAA Tournament Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metalkatz
    I for one don't mind the perspective that fans of other teams bring, I actually appreciate it.

Were all a little biased in some ways, so chill. Just like everyone thinks their own children are cuter than everyone else children.
    AGAIN, I didn't say I had a problem with differing opinions and different perspectives. In fact, I encourage it. What I don't like are condescending remarks, douchebaggery, and jamming BCS garbage down people's throats on a WSU message board. If you weren't here 3 years ago and don't remember it, then please don't comment about it and tell me to chill.

I don't forget bs, especially when the culprits responsible just try to brush things off like nothing happened.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Texas A&M pouring it on now. The softball chants have subsided.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :good:
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• And the quietness settles in..

Love it! Way ta go Aggies! :yahoo:
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Yeah...as I said, there is nobody for FSU when Gilmartin tires, no middle reliever, no bull pen, As I expected.

But, then again, Gilly threw six inning of two hit ball before his pitch count was up and his stuff was hanging.

Considering that A&M is the B-12 Champ and that FSU isn't #1, nor #2 in the ACC...still not all that bad.

Now...Noth Carolina is in the CWS

Virginia looks tough to stop..shut out UC Irvine

Fla-MSU? I still think the Gators but ??

Texas-ASU...Texas now has the edge..could go 3

Vandy...beat Oregon St. fairly handily..Vandy all the way

South Carolina...muscled UConn

Cal shut out DBU while scoring 7....DBU needs a few runs in the next game.

Comment

• Looks like all 8 teams in the world series at Omaha could be from the Big Cheaters Series (BCS). That would make it a no watch for me.
            First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

• It ain't over yet....but you may be right about a BCS CWS...It would, indeed, be more interesting for many fans of non BCS programs if a non BCS program was playing for it.

Not that there weren't non BCS teams competing...more teams than BCS teams competed. Out of the 34 non BCS teams, I thought that UC Irvine would be in a super, thought that TCU had a shot....and have been curious about how good Dallas Baptist is. Admittedly, I have not followed their games.

But it isn't over until it's over...there is still a shot for a non BCS team. And Virginia is beatable...watch for UC Irvine to make it a series.

Comment

• The MSU/UF series just got interesting.

Comment

• Two things that stand out to me as differences between our beloved Shockers and the teams in the Supers are execution of fundamentals and approaches to at bats by hitters.

Comment

• Another big sellout crowd at Seminull Softball Park.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax
                      Two things that stand out to me as differences between our beloved Shockers and the teams in the Supers are execution of fundamentals and approaches to at bats by hitters.
                      Amen. I think all the errors in the Super Regional games combined were less than one Shocker game that comes to mind.

Comment

• FSU scores 23 against the Aggies....but will lose against the Aggies when they throw Wacha tomorrow...but the bats were hotter than the stadium today.

I noticed that the Aggies led their conference in both ERA and batting average...even with their ace injured, they are pretty good.

Comment

• UC Irvine is alive and well....

Comment

• Does this guy race home from Seminull Softball Stadium to come and post on a Wichita State message board?

I guess we're still looked up upon even after we've hit the shi**er.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                              Does this guy race home from Seminull Softball Stadium to come and post on a Wichita State message board?

I guess we're still looked up upon even after we've hit the shi**er.
                              LOL....I can actually see the glow of the lights from my house. Too far for me to trot to but close enough for a 10 minute car ride.

The kind of bile you exhibit is corrosive....eats at you.

Take it from an old guy who has been around. I'm in my mid 60's, have finished a career, raised a family, done my time in the Corps...and now enjoy life. Life is too short to be angry.

Good luck next year...maybe we'll be discussing a super where your guys are participating.

I won't see all of the DBU game since it will start at 10:00 pm EDT...but I will watch three or four innings.

Comment

• I wonder how the league feels about dragging its feet on DBU and not having them scheduled to be a full-fledged baseball only member by next year as was originally proposed.

Comment

Working...
                                X