Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

News flash: Drake cleared of any wrongdoing.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Nothing to see here folks. Right now we're focusing most of our resources towards a months-long investigation into whether a University of South Dakota - Sisseton curling recruit got a free bratwurst at a cookout.

Thanks!

NCAA Compliance

Comment

This is the mess you get when you combine large revenue generating sports, economically challenged families, and the lack of payment to these players.

Usually programs are "smart" by letting ex-con's on the AAU circuit do the dirty work which is sucks it invites more negative influences into an athlete's sphere.

The only thing surprising about this is the direct involvement of current coaches.

Comment

NCAA response to guilty schools (which are all money-makers for the NCAA): We're going to throw the book at you, just like we did with North Carolina. You can expect a Notice of Allegations hitting your campus within the next 10 years.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Oral Roberts best get their books clean, as they will certainly bear the brunt of the NCAA investigation.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                News flash: Drake cleared of any wrongdoing.
                Have to admit...laughed HARD here....

Comment

head coaches will be unscathed as they act innocent and place total blame on their renegade assistants

Comment

Surely the non-money makers will be given the lenient discipline of SMU Death Penalty.

Comment

Need to see some prison time to see some coaches actually discontinue the practice. NCAA penalties aren't a deterrent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        head coaches will be unscathed as they act innocent and place total blame on their renegade assistants
                        The way most of the report is worded really opens it up to that. The report says it was designed to be hidden from the schools (which is where the fraud part comes in).

Comment

More evidence that Pitino & Co are slime. "We got lucky on this one" :rolls eyes:
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

The Addidas exec is the key IMO - if that dude rolls over and gives up a substantial list of folks, this will go nuclear in a hurry.

Comment

more reason we might to steer clear of the "5 star" players. They're probably all on the take.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                                https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...ption-charges/

More evidence that Pitino & Co are slime. "We got lucky on this one" :rolls eyes:
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X