Chris Jans Original Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    As I review the 7 second video I start to realize that Jans -- staring at the floor -- is concerned that a woman is about to step on some peanut shells and is possibly going to slip and fall. He is concerned, but a little inebriated, so he taps her to warn her not to back up.

Being an expert in kinesiology he realizes if he taps her on the shoulder, she would probably turn _toward_ him which is in the direction of the peanut shells. So he instinctively does what coaches do ... taps her on the bottom to get her to go forward and away from the danger. But she doesn't get the message the first time and is still in harm's way.

Being a gentleman, he doesn't want to push her but he doesn't want her to get hurt so he taps her again, this time a little firmer.

Now after the second tap, you see her turn around and smile at him, clearly getting the wrong message and thinking, "Wow this guy is pretty hot." He's satisfied that she's not going to back up anymore and leans up against the brick wall in relief.

Then Cruella steps in and begins making false accusations, which we know ultimately leads up to the b**** comment . . .
    Also, the glove didn't fit!!
    The Assman

Comment

As I review the 7 second video I start to realize that Jans -- staring at the floor -- is concerned that a woman is about to step on some peanut shells and is possibly going to slip and fall. He is concerned, but a little inebriated, so he taps her to warn her not to back up.

Being an expert in kinesiology he realizes if he taps her on the shoulder, she would probably turn _toward_ him which is in the direction of the peanut shells. So he instinctively does what coaches do ... taps her on the bottom to get her to go forward and away from the danger. But she doesn't get the message the first time and is still in harm's way.

Being a gentleman, he doesn't want to push her but he doesn't want her to get hurt so he taps her again, this time a little firmer.

Now after the second tap, you see her turn around and smile at him, clearly getting the wrong message and thinking, "Wow this guy is pretty hot." He's satisfied that she's not going to back up anymore and leans up against the brick wall in relief.

Then Cruella steps in and begins making false accusations, which we know ultimately leads up to the b**** comment . . .
      Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
      Also, the glove didn't fit!!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Give that man a Dos Equis!!
        The Assman

Comment

• @PaulS:uellentrop: Chris Jans apologizes for incident in Bowling Green bar in March.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
            @PaulSuellentrop: Chris Jans apologizes for incident in Bowling Green bar in March.
            http://t.co/H9vJmZYQET
            Nice hack job, Suellentrop. You didn't even mention the peanut shells.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• That's the response of a man who takes responsibility for his actions. He is not done as a coach if he handles it this way and puts in the work necessary to rebuild.

A sincere apology goes a long way.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                That's the response of a man who takes responsibility for his actions. He is not done as a coach if he handles it this way and puts in the work necessary to rebuild.

A sincere apology goes a long way.
                Now begins the tough part.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Nice hack job, Suellentrop. You didn't even mention the peanut shells.
                  Maybe I'm being slow at the uptake here but what peanut shells and hack job are you talking about? It looks like Paul just reported the apology.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                    Maybe I'm being slow at the uptake here but what peanut shells and hack job are you talking about? It looks like Paul just reported the apology.
                    See post #605 above. Warning this should be read with your tongue firmly implanted in your cheek.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      See post #605 above. Warning this should be read with your tongue firmly implanted in your cheek.
                      Thank you for connecting the dots.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        Don't worry, Suelley is just mad because I scooped him with my careful forensics of the video. I'm sure that's why he refuses to report it.

Comment

Don't worry, Suelley is just mad because I scooped him with my careful forensics of the video. I'm sure that's why he refuses to report it.
                          Honestly I am surprised you guys haven't pushed back on why Jans is going along with this whole "firing" thing and giving an "apology" if he's innocent. Easy. He has some seriously sweet recruits that he needs to nurture for a year before he takes them to a big time program. Now he doesn't have to get bought out and can build relationships with them without violating NCAA violations. I wonder how much he paid the videographer and the Cruella actress -- they are SERIOUSLY believable. He should get his money back on whoever wrote the letter to the school though - that was awful.

Comment

Working...
                          X